Clcustomz

need screen printer

I have just started doing transfers for a local playground and that is picking up other business now. So i have this logo from a customer that wants it on the back and on the front left chest, but the price for transfers for only 11 t-shirts is through the roof from the company i deal with. Can anyone here give me a price for screen printing them or point me in the right direction as i'm new to this. If anyone can explain how the jpss paper works and what inks to use with it would also be a help as i'm looking at a printer from cobra ink just not sure how it all works.

thanks in advance for any help

chad

post-12700-0-00315300-1299218005_thumb.j

Chad, I can give you a quote for screen printing, transfers, and/or which printer, heat press and ink to use.

Paul

ScreenPrintR@hereuare.com

732-773-1339

• Like 1

How big is the imprint area?....Could both the front & back fit on a 9 x 12.75 transfer?....If so 32 transfers would be about 125.00 and it would give you extras for add-on orders....If you need more space 16 - 12.75 x 18 transfers (2 up) would be about 160.00....Again you have extras for add-on orders...http://www.fmexpressions.com/spcopltr.html#Pricing

If you go with screen printing make sure you count freight from supplier to printer and again from printer to you or your client...

Good luck...

16 - 12.75 x 18 transfers (2 up) would be about 160.00
didn't he ask for 11 shirts

Yes I was thinking the same thing, and at those prices for 11 shirts I would be doing them in heat vinyl, shouldn't be a problem and would come out better than screen printing or transfers if done correctly not to mention last longer...

• Like 1

I'm glad you liked them. Direct to garment printing us perfect for smaller jobs like this one. If you ever need anything else let me know.