Sign in to follow this  
slayer3103

heat press large number of shirts whats your opinion

hello i was asked if i could do a large order of shirts for a local company 150 shirts would it even be feasible or profitable to do this with heat press vinyl shirt and material cost alone is about 5 per shirt

Depends how rich your client is.....But probably not.....

Look into plastisol transfers.... FM Expressions, Versatranz, Semo Imprints, Heat Transfer Warehouse, etc. can do them for you...Or get them screen printed....Make a calculation both ways....

hello i was asked if i could do a large order of shirts for a local company 150 shirts would it even be feasible or profitable to do this with heat press vinyl shirt and material cost alone is about 5 per shirt

Or you could sub out the job to a screen printer and sit back and make some money and not have to do the work.. Let me know the details of the job and I would be happy to quote it for you.

i could pm you the graphic ect its basically hundred fifty shirts 10x12 lettering on back and small logo on front

I would use FM Expressions, Versatranz, Semo Imprints, Heat Transfer Warehouse cause they'll buy from you.