Rodger

Bayotle rumor ??

I'm trying to give him a chance . he had NONE with the Corvette vs motorcycle race . I am not that good at pool , but I am not that bad :D .

I'm trying to give him a chance . he had NONE with the Corvette vs motorcycle race . I am not that good at pool , but I am not that bad :D .

In that case, that makes me the MAN, cause i can shoot!

Now that's settled, there shouldn't be any more questions about who the man is and who the ***** is!!! :P

I am sure you can ... I am also sure I can make you rack even better :thumbsup: . What is your game of choice ?

I am sure you can ... I am also sure I can make you rack even better :thumbsup: . What is your game of choice ?

Only rack when shootin solo, I make it a point to never rack during a tourney ;)

And game of choice? 3,9, straight, bank, last pocket, doesn't matter to me!

And you're in luck, pool hall is about 9 doors down from me! ;)

(Ash, dont act surprised, everyone in the 4um knew that! :D )

Only rack when shootin solo, I make it a point to never rack during a tourney ;)

And game of choice? 3,9, straight, bank, last pocket, doesn't matter to me!

And you're in luck, pool hall is about 9 doors down from me! ;)

(Ash, dont act surprised, everyone in the 4um knew that! :D )

try not to worry & get some sleep :D .

try not to worry & get some sleep :D .

Being the jeanious I am I've come up with a solution for the Monday blues - The store's closed on Mondays so I'll be sleeping late!

Now off to watch Predator! ;)

Oh, trust me, absolutely nothing surprises me with you 2. You guy's should start your own comic show. Dumb and dumber have NOTHING on you 2 hahaahahhaahahahahahaah wwwwwahahahaha You guy's are just to much :blink:

P.S. I hope you two don't live next to each other. Watch out neighborhood wwwwwwwwhahahahhha

Oh, trust me, absolutely nothing surprises me with you 2. You guy's should start your own comic show. Dumb and dumber have NOTHING on you 2 hahaahahhaahahahahahaah wwwwwahahahaha You guy's are just to much :blink:

good suggestion Ash , We will call the duo Smart ( Me !!! ) & Dumber ( Bay .. I want to make sure he understood :D ) He will not be thinking clear today .. He did not get much sleep last night because worried about me making him rack so much :P

hahaahahahahahaah Duo smart..... DANG YOU RODGE, I just spit the coffee again!!!!!! dry.gif

hahaahahahahahaah Duo smart..... DANG YOU RODGE, I just spit the coffee again!!!!!! dry.gif

Hmmm ... was actually meaning Smart & Dumber , but Duo Smart is betterer & I'm sure Bay will like it more :thumbsup:

Hmmm ... was actually meaning Smart & Dumber , but Duo Smart is betterer & I'm sure Bay will like it more :thumbsup:

Oh, I'm sure he will...... calling him the dumber part that is wwwwhahahaah He's gonna come back with something, you can be rest assured on that weeeeeeeeeeee heheeheheh

skeered.gif I'm Skeer'd

Ash, being from NC i KNOW you're familiar with the dumber and dumber scenario... :wacko:

Rodger, practice, practice, practice.... when you learn to rack properly your balls wont hurt so much!:blink:

And Dakota, no worries, no one wants your title of King Dolt! -_-

Well Rodger might be we all know he doesn't have enough experience .... yet! :D

Ash, being from NC i KNOW you're familiar with the dumber and dumber scenario... :wacko:

Uh OUCH! You all know I is lol :wacko:

Rodger, practice, practice, practice.... when you learn to rack properly your balls wont hurt so much!:blink:

Great advice Bay . I value it greatly , beings it comes from the " Master Racker " I have never had any practice racking .. maybe If I ever do , I'll be ALMOST as good as you in racking ..... :D ( :bear: Ash's dog :D )

BTW , What does the bear icon mean ?

BayotlePool.SBD

I told ya, it mean's I'm all cuddly eheheheheh weeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 1

Rodger, that doesn't even look like me!

Did you pull that from your family album?? :P

Rodger, that doesn't even look like me!

Did you pull that from your family album?? :P

Your Momma sent it to me !!! .......... :o

She must of never told you about your siblings in Md ... :D

:huh: I don't understand .....................