Rodger

Bayotle rumor ??

Now this is just going to far.... pink corvette??? Comon Bay, SAY IT AIN'T SO MAN! wwwwwwwhahaaah

IT AIN'T SO MAN!

;D

If we keep this up, the new 4um is gonna run out of diskspace

Naaawwww, they just did a server upgrade, I'm just testing bandwidth usage out on Bigg'in's Barbie weeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm only 5'8, she's 5'10 - I cant tell you her name without possible retribution!!

Naaawwww, they just did a server upgrade, I'm just testing bandwidth usage out on Bigg'in's Barbie weeeeeeeeeeeee

can ya post some in eps for me?? ;D

heheheheh you guy's are a hoot. I bet your guy's friends have a blast with you 2 around lol

unlike mr sunshine up there, my barbie was 5'10 and an anatomically correct :o

i knew that .. & she had 2 psi keeping her inflated :D

It's a black Corvette and as i said before, you're in denial!! :)

Oh , I thought you were going to have it painted PINK before Proto washed it wearing a thong ( I lost the Superbowl bet ) :D

heheheheh you guy's are a hoot. I bet your guy's friends have a blast with you 2 around lol

I assume you are refer'n to Rodger, he's the one with the pink barbie collection and all the 'guy' friends!!! :D

Oh , I thought you were going to have it painted PINK before Proto washed it wearing a thong ( I lost the Superbowl bet ) :D

Nope nope and hell nope!

It's stayin black and after the visual i had of proto in a thong I gave him your address - he should be there any day now! :D

Do you have that in PINK for Bay :huh:

Do you have that in PINK for Bay :huh:

Nope, killed 2 5ths of jack to kill off them brain cells!!

Ok back to work, behave while I'm gone!

Us behave...? No way! heheheeh :P

Dont make me mark your comments negative and send you to the corner!

Oh and no more posting those sick animations, Rodgers liable to get excited!! :D

Dont make me mark your comments negative and send you to the corner!

Oh and no more posting those sick animations, Rodgers liable to get excited!! :D

I didn't pay any attention to that animation & had to go back to se what you were talking about . No excitement there for me . Hey Bay , you shoot pool ?

So do I ... I hope to stop by 1 day ... That could be another little bit of fun for us ... BTW .. I hate to rack :D

So do I ... I hope to stop by 1 day ... That could be another little bit of fun for us ... BTW .. I hate to rack :D

You may hate to rack but think you're going to hafta get over it, i hate to lose, well that's not really accurate, lets just say I don't know what it's like to lose... :P

Ran my first rack on my first game - when i was 12 :)

You may hate to rack but think you're going to hafta get over it, i hate to lose, well that's not really accurate, lets just say I don't know what it's like to lose... :P

Ran my first rack on my first game - when i was 12 :)

LOL , Just like your students call you Professor Dolt ... you may call me Professor Pool :angel: I'll teach you how to lose ... I ran my 1rst rack the game before my 1rst game at age 11 .... :D

Said it before, i'll say it again, it's gettin real deep in these 4ums!

Another internet pool player, all talk and no balls! :D

Last guy that talked shyt to me i just responded, wait till the 1st drink and i'll show you you're maker!

:o:mellow::unsure::blink: <-- his expressions after the first few 5 rail shots (and yes, the images are color corrected!!:P )

Man you guy's are to much heheeheh Ok, who's REALLY the man here? I'm hearing 2 guy's saying they are the MAN! Ok..... fess up u 2 weeeeee :o