Rodger

Bayotle rumor ??

Oh you've surpassed the teached, didn't you get the request from the alumni for you to take my place? :P

And yeah, that was me fishing, back before i slipped with a razor and ended up clean shaven - ya know, you'd think you're head would be cold with no hair but i aint noticed it ;)

pfftt wwwwwwwhahahahha chrome dome? You guy's are making my stomach hurt gezzzz

• Like 1

Oh you've surpassed the teached, didn't you get the request from the alumni for you to take my place? :P

And yeah, that was me fishing, back before i slipped with a razor and ended up clean shaven - ya know, you'd think you're head would be cold with no hair but i aint noticed it ;)

Yeah , but it was only to take your place until you got done with that dead weapon charge ... :) . They said you were irreplacable & I agreed :thumbsup:

I grow a beard sometimes .. i have never had real long hair , but I do a buzz cut sometimes ( mostly when i do a blunder cutting my hair ) It really feels good ( except for the sunburn ) .

Yeah, I'm a buzz cut man myself. Love that summer air, wait! SUMMER! Oh man, it's been a long winter that's for sure!!!!! dry.gif

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm a buzz cut man myself. Love that summer air, wait! SUMMER! Oh man, it's been a long winter that's for sure!!!!! dry.gif

I have always liked air in my face etc & the buzz cut makes it even better ... probably part of why i like motorcycles so much . The best way to emjoy summer air is a Jeep Wrangler with the top & doors off . No helmet , music & you can drink a soda .

( BTW , I think Bay is covering up with the haircut thing .. I think the real reason is connected with the arrest !!! :angel: )

Oh yeah, man do I miss my CJ5 gezzzz. Bay didn't cover himself while he was in jail....:huh: Oh man, we know what happened in that arrest smile.gif

whoops :unsure::blink: hehheh

• Like 1

Wait a minute, you both jacked my thread!!!:(

And shaved mine after 20+ years, seems sitting on the couch in the summer with nothing to do leads to weird things.... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

wwwwwhahahahaa the debil made us do it I tell ya!!! wwwwhahahaah :D

BULLSHYT!!!! dry.gif

:P

Makes the tomatoes grow big !!! I understand what you mean by sitting around . I was out of action for the most part last summer . I went to sleep 1 day & woke up with a 7" cut in my chest , they replaced some tubing :D What are you battling Bay ( besides a warped brain like I have ) :huh:

well you should have some record sized tomatoes!

And nothing anymore, body did a reboot about a week ago, after a month of feeling i was closed to death I'm taking things a little easier till i see if the 'reboot' took! ;)

• Like 1

I do .. they go alond with the rest of my collection ... :D

I think you should trade in the Jack on some Beam .. it is much better . I had to quit many years ago when I started enjoying Beam straight . My worst addiction has always been Pepsis . I have quit anything else as soon as I felt it becoming an addiction I could not moderate . I quit Pepsi for over a year , then resumed . Bad thing is , it bites like a shot of whiskey & does not have the reward ... Coke is much too strong for me ... I guess sort of like Beam vs Jack . Glad you are feeling better :thumbsup:

Thanks, was a scary month even for such a tough guy like me! ;)

Just an FYI, gave up the jack several years ago, actually gave up drinking all together

BUT now that i think of it, that does explain the pink fetish - that being the pepsi biting you like a shot - what a wuss!! :P

awl shucks .. guilty as charged :)

Let's see, a pink fetish, Pepsi's to strong for him..........GUILTY YOUR HONOR!

NOW YOUR PUNISHMENT! wwwwwhahaahahah

beatthesmiley.gif

Now that's just skeery

• Like 1

What's scary is that you had that animation!!!

Though .... quite appropriate! :lol:

now to assemble a jury of your peers... any violenteers??? ;)

Bay ... When you plead guilty , there is not a jury trial !!! & me saying Pepsi bites does not mean it is all bad . I eat hotstuff & it hurts 2 Xs :D ... When we drink Teakillya , we pass a pistol around & make somebody hold a gun on the 1 who is taking the shot :D

@ Ash , Before you got here ( i think ) It was Bayotle who has the Pink fetish . A member asked for a Barbie clip art collection & I knew Bay had the most complete collection , so ... I linked Bay singing the Barbie song on X-Factor etc etc etc . :angel:

Biggest Barbie Collection.......:huh: Oh my......... Bay is this true? Say it ain't so! wwwwwhahahaha Question, do you get excited when the thought of being ken enters your head? :blink: Uh, now i'm skeered eheheh Xfactor... to funny, you guy's are a riot!

Bay ... When you plead guilty , there is not a jury trial !!! & me saying Pepsi bites does not mean it is all bad . I eat hotstuff & it hurts 2 Xs :D ... When we drink Teakillya , we pass a pistol around & make somebody hold a gun on the 1 who is taking the shot :D

@ Ash , Before you got here ( i think ) It was Bayotle who has the Pink fetish . A member asked for a Barbie clip art collection & I knew Bay had the most complete collection , so ... I linked Bay singing the Barbie song on X-Factor etc etc etc . :angel:

We still get to set punishment!!! :P

And IT was YOU with the Barbie collection and pink fetish, in our neck of the woods we call that 'in denial' :blink:

ok, play nice, i'm gonna go do some work (nap)

& before Bay tries to lay it on me .. he did not get anyBarbie stuff from me . I never bought any barbir stuff for my daughter . Ash , ask him about his PINK Corvette LOL ...

Biggest Barbie Collection.......:huh: Oh my......... Bay is this true? Say it ain't so! wwwwwhahahaha Question, do you get excited when the thought of being ken enters your head? :blink: Uh, now i'm skeered eheheh

unlike mr sunshine up there, my barbie was 5'10 and an anatomically correct :o

Now this is just going to far.... pink corvette??? Comon Bay, SAY IT AIN'T SO MAN! wwwwwwwhahaaah

& before Bay tries to lay it on me .. he did not get anyBarbie stuff from me . I never bought any barbir stuff for my daughter . Ash , ask him about his PINK Corvette LOL ...

It's a black Corvette and as i said before, you're in denial!! :)

What was her name BAY? Tell the truth.... Bigg'in's Barbie? wwwwwwhahaahahaha