Rodger

Bayotle rumor ??

I hope the rumor I heard about my buddy Bayotle is not true ... I heard he got arrested the other night .... some gal had him charged with attacking her with a dead weapon :D

• Like 1

Well you're partially right, she just had em put out an all points bulletin cause she didn't get my number and wanted a repeat performance! :D

:D:blink::o

Thiose are what she posted on her Face book account is what I saw...LOL...

Well you're partially right, she just had em put out an all points bulletin cause she didn't get my number and wanted a repeat performance! :D

:D , That is a great come back Bay . I'm proud of ya !!! :thumbsup:

:D , That is a great come back Bay . I'm proud of ya !!! :thumbsup:

Hmmm never knew the truth was considered a 'come back' :P

So this is how it is?

Pick on someone who's been laid up in bed for almost a month dying?:huh::unsure:

So this is how it is?

Pick on someone who's been laid up in bed for almost a month dying?:huh::unsure:

I have to take every advantage I can get ... You had the flu or did that gal about kill ya ? :)

I have to take every advantage I can get ... You had the flu or did that gal about kill ya ? :)

I hesitate to articulate in fear i may deviate from the true course of rectitude! :unsure:

now thats a great com beack Bay!!

Way to handel your business..

Glad your feelin better!!

now thats a great com beack Bay!!

Way to handel your business..

Glad your feelin better!!

Thank you - thank you!

Not sure 'bout nadda yet, 3-4 weeks I'll probably know if I'm going to live and you aholes will be able to abuse me with rebuttals or if you'll be harassin a corpse! :P

Bay , You don't have to wait 3-4 weeks .. I already know the answer . You is gonna die ... I just read this philosophy " Life is a sexually transmitted disease ... inevitably you die from it " We all are gonna do that sooner or later :) . I hope it is later for everybody :)

Bay , You don't have to wait 3-4 weeks .. I already know the answer . You is gonna die ... I just read this philosophy " Life is a sexually transmitted disease ... inevitably you die from it " We all are gonna do that sooner or later :) . I hope it is later for everybody :)

So you hope it's later for everybody else?? :o

What a friend, then again, if you was such a good friend, and since you seem to know everything you could have at least given me the date i was gonna die!!! dry.gif

So you hope it's later for everybody else?? :o

What a friend, then again, if you was such a good friend, and since you seem to know everything you could have at least given me the date i was gonna die!!! dry.gif

SORRY FOR THE CAPS / WATER ON THE KEYBOARD TODAY \. I'M SENDING YOU BACK TO SCHOOL BAY . EVERYBODY INCLUDES YOU .\

SORRY FOR THE CAPS / WATER ON THE KEYBOARD TODAY \. I'M SENDING YOU BACK TO SCHOOL BAY . EVERYBODY INCLUDES YOU .\

No way in hell I'm going back to school, I'm tired of teaching DOLTS!!!! :wacko:

Hey Bay , you must be feeling bad ... to post that . I had wondered who was the teacher who taught all the " Dolts " . You seem to be the best :D . Must have come from going to the best schools in YOUR field ;D . Did your students call you Professor Dolt :huh::P

Hey Bay , you must be feeling bad ... to post that . I had wondered who was the teacher who taught all the " Dolts " . You seem to be the best :D . Must have come from going to the best schools in YOUR field ;D . Did your students call you Professor Dolt :huh::P

:ph34r:

BJ, get in here! Rodge and Bay learned a new word "Dolt" !!!!! and their abusing it on the forum wwwwhahhahah :blink:

• Like 1

You should know, you were my best student! B)

• Like 2

BJ, get in here! Rodge and Bay learned a new word "Dolt" !!!!! and their abusing it on the forum wwwwhahhahah :blink:

dry.gif

• Like 2

Bay, I'm glad your feeling better, I get a laugh every morning out of you and Rodger, you guy's are a real hoot lol

• Like 1

You should know, you were my best student! B)

well I will never be as good as my teacher :D . I'll give you some slack since you say you have been feeling bad . The reply took too long to be a good comeback :D

Is that you fishing :huh: I am not sure because I didn't see any PINK :huh:B)

well I will never be as good as my teacher :D . I'll give you some slack since you say you have been feeling bad . The reply took too long to be a good comeback :D

Is that you fishing :huh: I am not sure because I didn't see any PINK :huh:B)

Oh you've surpassed the teached, didn't you get the request from the alumni for you to take my place? :P

And yeah, that was me fishing, back before i slipped with a razor and ended up clean shaven - ya know, you'd think you're head would be cold with no hair but i aint noticed it ;)

• Like 2