Sign in to follow this  
youdude

Help with Pricing

I need to do 24    4x8  coroplast(white) sheets

one color vinyl per each sign

different text on each one

This is for a ballfield - advertising signs in the outfield

Little League I think,  it is when they sell the advertising space to local businesses and display them on the ballfield.

I have one cutter and 3 Men Team,  don't think we are hanging them just delivering.

Help me out guys

I think my local coroplast supplier is $13 per sheet of coroplast

locally i usually get $3.50 per square foot of coroplast

THANKS!!

In the past I have had people drive up in their expensive cars, Rolex watches, and huge diamond rings glittering, reach in their trunk and hand me a filthy, rotten board they found in a ditch somewhere and want me to paint them a sign on it and scream bloody murder whatever price I quoted.

I learned quick to throw their board into the trash, use good material and charge whatever I want.

ALWAYS GET AT LEAST 50% DOWN WITH EVERY ORDER. You will eat less signs that way.

If these bores don't like my price, tell them to go else where.

One thing I learned about the sign business is: "YOU CAN RUN YOUR BUSINESS OR IT CAN RUN YOU!!"

What they are charging around here is around $125.00 per sign. You also have to be in the clic, the "good ol' boy" fraternity. Things are very competitive in my area.

If you are doing a lot of logos etc. you should charge more.

4x8 coro will not last on an outfield fence unless it is mounted to a hard flat surface.  Coro is way to flimsy that big.  Banners will last a lot longer.

Guest gracewriter

Just wondering how many lines of text will these be?  Seems the more lines of text the more it should cost.  Or does this price cover any amount of text?