AshComputers

Hunting and Fishing

Hey guy's, does anyone have any good deer, fishing, anything hunting or fishing eps files/ Or anyone of the net selling these anywhere? I want good looking ones as well if I can find or buy them

Thanks

Hey guy's, does anyone have any good deer, fishing, anything hunting or fishing eps files/ Or anyone of the net selling these anywhere? I want good looking ones as well if I can find or buy them

Thanks

personally I look for the really crappy ones LOL

Dak, lol. I guess that did sound kinda stupid heheheeh Oh well, haven't felt to good today. Guess it's my once a year sickness coming on. I hate weather change!!!!! Thanks guy's!

Stu, people like you are why I keep coming back to this forum, there are really some good ole joe's here (Joeette's to (Pointing at Roxy) heehhhe. Seriously, almost all of you guy's are real awesome people. To bad we don't live next door to each other, we could set the world on fire heeheheheh

Ok guy's, where do I buy a whole collection of these on the net, I want a whole collection the guy's can look through when they come into my store. Thanks for the help

Ash,check out the start your graphics collection thread here in the graphics request area,there are tons of graphics that you can grab,AI,EPS and SBD files,I found several deer and bass images that I got

Ash,check out the start your graphics collection thread here in the graphics request area,there are tons of graphics that you can grab,AI,EPS and SBD files,I found several deer and bass images that I got

Yeah, I grabbed those, thanks. I need a hunting and fishing collection I will buy it if you guy's know of any good ones on the net.

Thanks for the help

autz, they have a bunch of free collection samples, download a few of those and look at them in your program and see how good they are to determine if it's good for you. I'm sure all their collections are of same quality.