Sign in to follow this  
Jay2703

Duplicate Attachments

I am out of alloted space to add attachemnts. When I look at my attachments, there are two of everything.

Can I delete one of everything and be safe not messing up what is posted?

Can one of the admins clean this up?

Does anyone else have this issue?

Jay

If it's an EPS it may be the pvw or something like that, it's the preview file of the image basically. you can delete that.

If it's an EPS it may be the pvw or something like that, it's the preview file of the image basically. you can delete that.

Not in my personal files. In my attachments located in the USCutter forum. Everything is listed twice.

http://screencast.com/t/HfSypNkIY

Jay

Not in my personal files. In my attachments located in the USCutter forum. Everything is listed twice.

http://screencast.com/t/HfSypNkIY

Jay

mine was the same way. Wild guess is...it is a result of the several attempts to import files during the conversion process. I deleted my superfluous ones with no problem and you should be able to as well.

Meanwhile, there is a possibility that the limit may be increased. Won't know anything on that for a week or so.

mine was the same way. Wild guess is...it is a result of the several attempts to import files during the conversion process. I deleted my superfluous ones with no problem and you should be able to as well.

Meanwhile, there is a possibility that the limit may be increased. Won't know anything on that for a week or so.

Does it matter which I delete?

I don't have time to look into the problem at this time. I have increased the upload limit to 200MB.

I don't have time to look into the problem at this time. I have increased the upload limit to 200MB.

Thanks Marcuso!!

Jay

Thanks! are you back?

I don't think so..they are identical. I just did the 2nd one of each. Good idea to clean them out,anyway.

I don't think so..they are identical. I just did the 2nd one of each. Good idea to clean them out,anyway.

Thanks, I just deleted the duplicates,

Jay