dc_autosports

X Banner Stand in action plus other stuffs

Picked up an X banner stand just to try out, and one of my customers saw it and wanted his stuff done up on it soo.... Also did a bunch of shirts and some tote bags for him too.

Also tryed out some inkjet printable magnet mtl..... turned out fairly well IMHO. Did this up for a friends old Model T ford. I did laminate over top of it to protect it some. I don't have contour cut capabilities yet, so I went at it with an exacto... it worked

Anyways let me know what you guys think.

post-7212-0-96424000-1298689462_thumb.jp

post-7212-0-49365200-1298689466_thumb.jp

post-7212-0-74286300-1298689459_thumb.jp

How much trouble did you have with the exacto knife approach? I don't have a cutter that will do contour cutting either and was just wondering.

Everything looks good!

How much trouble did you have with the exacto knife approach? I don't have a cutter that will do contour cutting either and was just wondering.

Everything looks good!

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. To answer the exacto knofe question...... sucks. Searching for an affordable contour cutter as we speak. Although it probably would have been a lot easier if I would have laminated the sheet BEFORE i cut it out. Note to anyone else, print, laminate, then cut.... Slight learning curve on that one.

I will say that the exacto approach is effective without a doubt, but not logical to do with larger runs of these things. Very time consuming.