mtfpd2000

Double Contour cut with Shadow & Outline

I have a problem when I apply a shadow & outline to text and try to apply a contour cut to it. It seems that my Flexi

8.6v2 build 1472 is trying to cut parts of the shadow and all of the outline. I have attached the file for your review. I called SAI and they are clueless and could not figure out why it is happening. Does anyone have a procedure that (maybe I am not doing right) can give me the proper steps to take to fix my problem.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Allen

# Lettering test #.eps

I have a problem when I apply a shadow & outline to text and try to apply a contour cut to it. It seems that my Flexi

8.6v2 build 1472 is trying to cut parts of the shadow and all of the outline. I have attached the file for your review. I called SAI and they are clueless and could not figure out why it is happening. Does anyone have a procedure that (maybe I am not doing right) can give me the proper steps to take to fix my problem.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Allen

It would probably be more clearer, If you are explaining, what you are doing, what steps? and what you are trying to achieve with this design? Are you printing it and contour cutting it?

This is happening to me also. I'm printing letters with a shadow added and it cuts through the shadow along with around it instead of just going around the outer edge of the letter/shadow togethor. Tried grouping, welding and a few other things w/o any luck.

This is happening to me also. I'm printing letters with a shadow added and it cuts through the shadow along with around it instead of just going around the outer edge of the letter/shadow togethor. Tried grouping, welding and a few other things w/o any luck.

I design in Photoshop, import into flexi, then contour and have never had any issues.