marcuso

We're back!!!

Well, it looks like we finally have a successful conversion. I must say, Ryan Ashbrook from IP.Board really stuck through this process. My experience with IP.Board's staff thus far has been great. I am sorry for the downtime this last couple days, but we should be fully functional now. I can't wait for people to upload attachments so that I can see the new Gallery feature.

I look forward to our future with this new board.

• Like 1

Nice Job to everybody involved & thanks for the forum . Seems like many new things to explore . Is there a spell check option ? Me & especially my bud Nuke would like that :angel:

Use Chrome. It has built in spell check.

Nice Job to everybody involved & thanks for the forum . Seems like many new things to explore . Is there a spell check option ? Me & especially my bud Nuke would like that :angel:

There's a built in spell check'r, the icon on the right with the abc/check mark.

And no such thing as a smooth transition considering the amount of information that had to be imported...

Congrates on getting it wrapped up! :thumbsup:

Well, it looks like we finally have a successful conversion. I must say, Ryan Ashbrook from IP.Board really stuck through this process. My experience with IP.Board's staff thus far has been great. I am sorry for the downtime this last couple days, but we should be fully functional now. I can't wait for people to upload attachments so that I can see the new Gallery feature.

I look forward to our future with this new board.

I am jumping up and down with joy! I was (slightly) worried but now I can sleep. It's so cool!