Sign in to follow this  
AshComputers

Forum

Hey Marcuso, great job on the forum man. Looks great!!!!!!!! One suggestion though to any mods, the signatures aren't working so go into ACP --> Manage User Groups --> Member --> global -->Signatures and then edit how many lines etc you need. That should fix the problem with sigs. Again, I know how hard it is to program these things, databases and all, you did one heck of a job in 2 days Marcuso!!!!!

Didn't see many thanks for fixing this stuff, I know security, speed, database size, etc. plays a huge role in forums.

So a BIG THANK YOU MARCUSO for all your hard work man!

YOU DA MAN!

My 2 Cents

Thanks for the kind words. It really has been challenging to get moved over, so it is nice to know that it is appreciated. I actually purposely limited the signatures. Images in signatures is a pet peeve of mine; it is distracting from the content. If you want to express yourself with images; I prefer the limits imposed by the size of avatar images - it forces you to be creative. I initially set the length of signature to 2 lines, but I have now upped it to 4 lines. Let me know what you think.

Hey Marcuso, great job on the forum man. Looks great!!!!!!!! One suggestion though to any mods, the signatures aren't working so go into ACP --> Manage User Groups --> Member --> global -->Signatures and then edit how many lines etc you need. That should fix the problem with sigs. Again, I know how hard it is to program these things, databases and all, you did one heck of a job in 2 days Marcuso!!!!!

Didn't see many thanks for fixing this stuff, I know security, speed, database size, etc. plays a huge role in forums.

So a BIG THANK YOU MARCUSO for all your hard work man!

YOU DA MAN!

My 2 Cents

I vote for 1 line, some of those signature lines were like a small novel :angel:

See what you caused Rodger??

Keep it up and we'll be stuck with 1 line posts not just tag lines! dry.gif

Yeah I figured you were limiting it. It not only looks nasty but it also takes up alot of wasted space on the forum and database.

Looks great guy's, great job. Now I can set back and read ehehehe :blink::thumbsup:

Hey Bay fix that X its making my weak eyes cross all up eheheheh :blink:;)