Sign in to follow this  
fcfinishes

PVW to anything else

so after the great computer crash of 2011. I had to re download all my software.

after loading SB back on it has changed every one of my inkscape SVG files to PVW files.

Is there anything out there that can open these and change them back to a SVG. There is

about 600 hours worth of work that I can not use. I can open them in sign blazer, but I'm

not as good with that program and Im getting really frustrated.

Thank you

Darin

so after the great computer crash of 2011. I had to re download all my software.

after loading SB back on it has changed every one of my inkscape SVG files to PVW files.

Is there anything out there that can open these and change them back to a SVG. There is

about 600 hours worth of work that I can not use. I can open them in sign blazer, but I'm

not as good with that program and Im getting really frustrated.

Thank you

Darin

PVW files are what SignBlazer creates to show the preview of your files. They can't be opened in any other program. Your SVG files must still be there somewhere.

I have looked and I can not find them. Even on my external hard drive where I stored they have been changed.

Is there a way to open and eps and save it as an SVG. I have all the EPS files. I just need to do some re-work on some of the images before I cut them.

Thanks

Darin

I have looked and I can not find them. Even on my external hard drive where I stored they have been changed.

Is there a way to open and eps and save it as an SVG. I have all the EPS files. I just need to do some re-work on some of the images before I cut them.

Thanks

Darin

Can you make the changes you need in SignBlazer?

Thanks

Darin

yes. import the eps into signblazer, then save as svg