Sign in to follow this  
daled

Contour Cut

Hello i'm new to vinyl cutting and i don't know all i don't know about the subject,but would like to know if i print out something like a colored name to put on a shirt will the Laser Point cut each letter or cut around the whole name,or if i had an image say like the Harley Davidson badge would it cut around each letter and the rest of the inside of the design or just the outside of the design.  Thank You.

It will cut whatever you want it to cut.

If you type out "www.forum.uscutter.com", that's what it will cut out. If you import a Harley Davidinson image, it will cut the entire image.

Thank you for the quick reply,so if i print a design on my printer put it in the LaserPoint it will cut around each letter and inside and outside of the design?      Thank you.

That... I don't know. I have a PCUT, so I can't comment on what the LaserPoint can do.

Good question. I have not messed with the maskign or contour cutting feature much, so I am unsure. When time allows, I will see what is possible. In the menatime, maybe someone else knows for certain.