Sign in to follow this  
hrdlck

LP 24 skipping

I have had some troubles with my cutter and software in the last few months but have seem to figure most of them out. Lately my images have not been cutting complete and skipping through, Causing a lot of waste of vinyl and transfer material. i checked out the blade and head all seem ok. Than lifted up the top lid to check the belt and everything seemed fine, removed red plastic cover that protects the head and circuit board and found the mounting bracket cracked. one of the mounting bolts that support the track wheels was cracked causing the head to shake while cutting. Has anyone else had this problem? This machine is only 4 months old.

Thank You all

how long do they usually take to respond? I have been waiting 2 days now.

on a support ticket?

Go back into to your ticket & there is an option to check it as urgent. That is how I have received the fastest response in the past.

Go back into to your ticket & there is an option to check it as urgent. That is how I have received the fastest response in the past.

very very poor customer service!!!!! I have submitted a total of 4 URGENT tickets and still no answer. I have called on the phone and have been just shifted back and forth between csr.