j4str

Best software for mh721???

I have an mh721 and i was wondering what the most desirable software to use is?  I asked on another forum and all they would say is, dont buy software, just buy a new cutter......... but thats not what i asked.  Leaving money out of the discussion, what is the best software?

Right now , hardly a debate . Flexi Pro .. if you decide money is no object , buy & send me a copy also  :angry: . IMO Signblazer is the best & would be just as good if not better than Flexi Pro if the designer had not passed . If the evolved software ever comes out .. my money will be on them .

ive heard a lot of people say they HATE signblazer.  I was planning to use illustrator to design the vectors and just send to another program.  Is flexi pro like an adobe illustrator replacement?

FlexisignPro a very expensive  Illustrator replacement   at about $3800- $4200.    You can still use Illustrator to design in and use Flexistarter 10 to cut with at about $130.00   Or even use inkscape.org which is Free.  I have been using Flexistarter to cut with since 2006, with no  problems,,  The images I use, are used all the time and saved in my files.  My designs are up for sale all the time.   So, all I have to do is import them into Flexistarter and cut them.  

It has issues for some people . I have Copams & have not had any problem . I think with some cutters that don't have much memory , or some files that have alot of info ... SB has more problems . I have noticed if I go out of the cut screen & back into it many times , SB will lock up on me occasionally . Hands down Flexi Pro is the best right now . SB does everything I want , so it is the best for me . Inkscape is great , but not a cutting software , so you have to send it which is a pain to me .

It has issues for some people . I have Copams & have not had any problem . I think with some cutters that don't have much memory , or some files that have alot of info ... SB has more problems . I have noticed if I go out of the cut screen & back into it many times , SB will lock up on me occasionally . Hands down Flexi Pro is the best right now . SB does everything I want , so it is the best for me . Inkscape is great , but not a cutting software , so you have to send it which is a pain to me .

So your saying that Flexipro would cut better than signblazer? 

I don't think any software actually cuts better than any other software . SignCut has better cutting features than any other software  ( weed line placement & reproducing any part of the sign that got messed up weeding or applying ) The design features & support on Flexi is the best right now & priced accordingly . I don't like Flexi Starter & will not spend what the pro costs . I am very happy with SB .

Rodger is right cutting  is cutting doesn't matter what software you use.  flexi just has many more features than other design software, but not much you can't design in corel etc and import

I think with some cutters that don't have much memory , or some files that have alot of info ... SB has more problems .

I don't think any software actually cuts better than any other software .

im confused, what did you mean then?

I think with some cutters that don't have much memory , or some files that have alot of info ... SB has more problems .

I don't think any software actually cuts better than any other software .

im confused, what did you mean then?

I'm not sure how to explain it any simpler .

All cutters have memory , some more than others . there is 1 model that most people add memory sticks to in order to work better with larger files ,

Deisign software varies as far as features , some sotware designs & cuts ... some just designs , some just cuts . They all cut the same ( by the nodes in the files ) .

Hallo you can the Artcut 2009 90€and Easy Cut Studiu 4,6 60€for Refine Eh 721
But you must the MH 721 Driver use and its going 

Wann hile brauchst kann ich helfen habe selber den eh 721

Wann kann ich helfen, mich den eh 721 selbst zu machen?

1 minute ago, Manni said:

Wann hile brauchst kann ich helfen habe selber den eh 721

Wann kann ich helfen, mich den eh 721 selbst zu machen?

Best Flexi pro

Best for the money  VInylmaster

free but still works signblazer . .  .