Sign in to follow this  
thursdaymike

Sticker pricing. How much?

Just curious....100 of each to layer or 100 of each to sell as single solid color........or printed with shadow?

I priced them at $2.50 a piece.

So for the whole job, 100 white decals, and 100 black decals, the total for the whole job would be $500

I priced them at $2.50 a piece.

So for the whole job, 100 white decals, and 100 black decals, the total for the whole job would be $500

wow I don't sell a lot of decals but that looks like a pretty easy one not much weeding simply black and white. That seems awful high for that quantity?

I don't think you could get much more than $2.50 for one let alone get that for a big order of 200 but like I said not really into a lot of decals...

All I know is I see a lot of $.99 big decals with free shipping on ebay??

I would be around that 2.50 each also.

Would not bother with it for any less at that quanity.

Did a 8" x 8" with more weeding recently at 150 pcs for 5.50 each. kinda nasty little buggers. Firehouse logos

wow I don't sell a lot of decals but that looks like a pretty easy one not much weeding simply black and white. That seems awful high for that quantity?

I don't think you could get much more than $2.50 for one let alone get that for a big order of 200 but like I said not really into a lot of decals...

All I know is I see a lot of $.99 big decals with free shipping on ebay??

I see them too, but by the time you cut, weed, pay the electric bill and not to mention ebay fees. You don't make anything. I recently sold 8 racecar number kits out of over a 100 listed and I paid ebay nearly $70 in fees. I made about $28 per kit after shipping and the fees. Hardly worth the while.

Either way I priced them at $2.66 each. That's without fingering complex weeding. I never give discount for single weeders. The price guides don't as well.