Sign in to follow this  
wasatchcars

20% off Harbor Freight

I just thought I would share this 20% off coupon for Harbor Freight.

It good for ANYTHING you buy.

Print out as many as you like and go back as many times as you like.

Happy Shopping.... :angry:

Here is the link to coupon with bar code Print this one.

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wswidgets/common/displayCoupon.do?week=0711&campaign=c_retail&page=20percent.html&single=true&cust=78007878463&keycode=0000

post-3132-12986567136404_thumb.jpg

post-3132-12986567146678_thumb.jpg

Go to the store and you will find signs stating the 20 percent off does not apply to welders, compressors, etc.  :- :angry:

It also says that on the bottom of the coupon along with other restrictions . Some clerks don't know better or don't care & apply it anyway . The racing kart guys were raping Harbor Freight . Using the coupons on 6.5 hp engines that were 1/3 off , then buying the warranty & using it when the engine blew up .... removing the govenor & turning the engine 2X the rpm might have something to do with that . I believe in karma & hope it comes around . I like companies like Harbor freight & hope they stay in business . Even a big business can only be bled so much & stay in business . I bought the Inside Track Club membership & enjoy the savings . I buy many of the air bottle jacks .. they are the same jacks that are sold by other companies for many times the HF price . HF does not have Snap On quality tools , but good enough for most people .