Sign in to follow this  
itismichael

vector files

Will flexi turn my drawings in to vector files and if so witch one  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will flexi turn my drawings in to vector files and if so witch one

• vector
    • flexi

I know the shop that does my stickers for me uses Flexi to cut my stickers but i need to know if flexi can convert my drawings in to vector files and also witch flexi program. FLexi letter, Flexi design,Flexi sign,Flexi sign pro. Any info would be nice.

Well I believe FlexiPro is the only Flexi product to vectorize.  but you  should be able to scan the drawing save as a bitmap and import it into inkscape.org  FREE software  and vectorize it.  Or the same process with Corel or Illustrator. Scan the drawing.

OK thank you at 75 dollars a drawing it gets really expensive so i did go out and buy illustrator it was 600.00 but it was money well spent. i want to learn how to do my own stickers so now i bought flexi letter that's 995.00 to start learning how to use it. my stickers are print and cut because of the fine detailing so i hope to learn how to doe this and buy the right equipment to do it my self its a real learning process I'm telling you. i am a welder buy trade and have been for 22 yrs and i really want to get out of that its been a great living but I'm just burnt out on it all i want to do is fish and sale my shirts and stickers lol I'm getting lazy.