Sign in to follow this  
TomasB

Need desperate Help with Image

I've been working on an image for making decals & I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. The image is jpg, I have printed it & I am now trying to contour cut. I've been trying with no success , during the cut it cuts into the image & not around it , I've outlined then cutmask . What am I doing wrong. Any help or guidance is appreciated . Thanking you in advance, ;D

TomasB

jfought are you sure your printer will handle the print..LOL..Just giving you a little razzing..Hope you get it figured out for them...LOL..early morning comedy..and all the out of work comedians..Sorry no coffee yet this morning...LOL

stetson5331

jfought are you sure your printer will handle the print..LOL..Just giving you a little razzing..Hope you get it figured out for them...LOL..early morning comedy..and all the out of work comedians..Sorry no coffee yet this morning...LOL

stetson5331

better than yours. lol

It's funny how we laugh at others miseries ( I think this is how it's "spelt") :'( :'( :'( ;D :'( :'( :'(

It's funny how we laugh at others miseries ( I think this is how it's "spelt") :'( :'( :'( ;D :'( :'( :'(

MAN ... Where is Nuke when ya need him  ;D

stetson5331

better than yours. lol

LOL..I seee ...out of work comedians are in rare form toooooday...LOL...    ;D  ;D  :)

Can anyone point me in the right direction  ;D I have been continously at it 2-3 hrs at a time (yes I'm a newbie ;D) Dont know what steps to take.                           H  E  L  P

hi i get that problem all the time - but now i've learned how to node edit - its a time consuming fix, what sostware are you using to convert the image to vector? - you should find node editing on that programe,

also in the past i have scanned in a printed image to solve the problem,

hope that helps

hayley

I'm using corel X3 , inkscape , SBE. I tried node edit did the outline with it , then what? Should I do this with Corel?

Thanks...

Yes I did. SBE has been acting up for others so I tried to reproduce decals I previously had success with & now the exact work I had completed before now gives me a irrecoverable message! What gives?

Is this software issues again!

It turns out it was SOFTWARE issues AGAIN!

I completely erased  SBE & the files that are associated with it. Downloaded the software again

(3rd time in 2 months), re-installed it & completed my decals with no issues.

Thanks to all who tried to help,

Cheers

Way to go..It might be where you start to think of upgrading software as it seems to be a on going problem for you..I am using Flexi 10 Pro and really like it so far...

Good luck

atetson5331

Stetson

I agree with you, I am looking into other software , but it seems that to take advantage of the laser on LP cutter that my only option was SBE software. Any thoughts?

TomasB

The laser is only to line up the reg marks I think...Flexi Pro inserts the reg marks automatically...I am sure there are alot of pgms that can do it..I have been told if you use AI and put reg marks on that you can do the same thing using the CM2 plug in for Adobe...

My cutter has ARMS on it so I don't use the laser line up...

Might look into exploring the specs on the programs that support your cutter...

Sorry not to be able to recommend another program other than Flexi Pro...I started with it and have not gotten to use any other ones out there..

There are alot of people here on the Forum that use several different programs I am sure they will chime in..

Good luck!!

stetson5331

Glad you got there in the end !!!

i had to do that with Castope - think it needs done again !!!

These pletters are great fun when they work eh.....

Good Luck