Sign in to follow this  
JMC

Hello to all ,and where do I begin?

flexi ,corel those types of programs for signs premade things I dunno exactly what you would call them but from what I can see they get pricey

jay that 1 says add a stand for 150 for 1300 + the shipping ,the 1 skeeter posted was 1250 and shipping was 47 --so far the cheapest I could find it for was 1250

skeeter I have given thought to things being the samething under a different brand name and why I am here asking all these stupid questions  :angry:

from all the reading I have done so far alot of it seems to come down to what software you use also ,is there any that I should stay away from or a program that I should lean towards or look into more than another

guys have been a big help so far

That is the price with the stand added. ($999 without stand.) Shipping is flat $9.99. Total = $1,160.

• Like 1

flexi ,corel those types of programs for signs premade things I dunno exactly what you would call them but from what I can see they get pricey

you could try learning inkscape.org,  which is FREE vectorizing and design software.  no price there.