thinking about advertising this for race cars:    SINGLE STANDARD COLOR  $75.00

2-24x36 door #s                                        Add'l Color                        $50.00

1-24x36 roof #                                            Specialty Vinyl Add'l            $75.00

4-sponsor names 12"x24"                        (reflective,holographic,flourescent)

5-crew names 2" tall

1 sweetheart 6" tall

2-small #s 6"x10"

2-drivers name 6"x24"

What do ya'll think?  to high, to low?

Good idea,in that case you should make it clear that it is an 'introductory price'. Or better yet, double the rpice and offer 50% off for a limited time.

are you saying all of that....single color for 75? and is that double diget or single for #'s? as is, i think that is too cheap.

lue anne

our local speedway supply graphics shop charges 99 for the same package, if i was to pay to have my car done the way i want it, with my prices it would cost me 425

I personally think that's a lot of what for only $75. I would probably double that, if not triple.

I recently learned that though we may be new at this... that doesn't mean you have to sell yourself short!

True,but you do have to undersell the competition until you get established. Nobody goes to the new guy unless the price is lower.and that's a sad fact.

im figuring 4 1/2 - 5 yds of vinyl (standard color) ........i can get that for about 18.00  per 24" x 10 yds roll. i times that by 4, came up with 72.00, rounded up. how do you figure installation??

I wouldn't bother for less than $20 an hour...unless it's a friend or I'm just in the mood to be nice,or I am broke. Then I might drop it to $15 or even $10 but not a penny less