Sign in to follow this  
slopchops

Adobe instructions nightmare.

Folks I have been struggling with this !#$&(&%# Adobe instructions and I can't get anything to work. I have it and the USCutter program at the same time. The Adobe speaks of a working demo but I can't find one anywhere. It sure would help. All the other cutter manufacturers have a good working program. NOT U.S.

The instructions also give certain function keys like A1, B3, H7 to bring up subjects and paste to clipboard.

I can't get a clipboard to come up anywhere.

I sure would appreciate some help on this.

I have owned four cutters before and never had a problem like this.

US Cutter has an awesom working problem.  I don't think I quite understand your problem.....are you having just a problem with Adobe??

What are you trying to do?

I just wish you would have some patience and get answers from the wonderful people here before knocking US Cutter.

What cutter program came with your cutter? I have SignBlazer. It does not have a clipboard that is visible like some Microsoft products but if you selest the elements in Adobe that you want to copy and do a Ctrl + C this will copy those elements to your "Clipboard". Then if you open your cutter program and do a Ctrl + V it will paste them into your cutter program. (You can also do a Edit + Paste from Clipboard.) Same as most all windows based programs work. I have both Adobe and Signblazer. I rarely ever open Adobe. 

I'm sorry, I really don't have a clue what you are talking about.  Adobe makes a lot of different programs but you don't specify which one you are trying to use and what you are trying to do with it.  What clipboard and what does the clipboard have to do with anything relating to US Cutters?  A working demo of what?  One of the Adobe programs or a cutter program?  As far as I know ALL US Cutters come with a full function cutting program.  Never heard of A1, B3, H7 function keys either, what program does that come from? 

Get more specific.  There are some brilliant people on here that can help you if you give us some details about what you are doing or wanting to do.  The quality and experience of graphics and cutter people on this forum is really quite amazing.  We are all willing to help you out if we can understand what is going on.

What cutter program came with your cutter? I have SignBlazer. It does not have a clipboard that is visible like some Microsoft products but if you selest the elements in Adobe that you want to copy and do a Ctrl + C this will copy those elements to your "Clipboard". Then if you open your cutter program and do a Ctrl + V it will paste them into your cutter program. (You can also do a Edit + Paste from Clipboard.) Same as most all windows based programs work. I have both Adobe and Signblazer. I rarely ever open Adobe. 

It says Signblazer Five on the cover. Supposed to be seven hours long. In my case it's eternity.

I'm sorry, I really don't have a clue what you are talking about.  Adobe makes a lot of different programs but you don't specify which one you are trying to use and what you are trying to do with it.  What clipboard and what does the clipboard have to do with anything relating to US Cutters?  A working demo of what?  One of the Adobe programs or a cutter program?  As far as I know ALL US Cutters come with a full function cutting program.  Never heard of A1, B3, H7 function keys either, what program does that come from? 

Get more specific.  There are some brilliant people on here that can help you if you give us some details about what you are doing or wanting to do.  The quality and experience of graphics and cutter people on this forum is really quite amazing.  We are all willing to help you out if we can understand what is going on.

OK where is the full function program? I have a 25" US Cutter "Creatio" cutter. The Adobe file give all the key functions to open up the program. I am going to try Jays methoed and see if that will open anything.

So far I have been using the "HELP" section on the work area and taking a function one at a time.

It sounds like you are looking at the "Learning Guide - A seven hour journey to productivity". Do you have the actual software loaded too?

The instructions also give certain function keys like A1, B3, H7 to bring up subjects and paste to clipboard.

I can't get a clipboard to come up anywhere.

I sure would appreciate some help on this.

I have owned four cutters before and never had a problem like this.

I see where the A1 B3 and H7 came from. Those are the pages in the tutorial where a particular function is talked about. They are not shortcuts.

I think Jay is on the right track here.  :lol: 

My cutter came with signcut so I don't know what the package looks like for the creation.  You should have a signblazer cd to install the actual software and the registration numbers in there somewhere though.  Sounds like you are looking at the tutorial so I assume Acrobat Reader is the Adobe program in question here.