Sign in to follow this  
neron15210

Diferent ?\

Since yesterday there is no two links (on the top of the page) on the forum

1st " Unread posts"

2nd  '" responses to my post (or something like that)

I'm wondering if changes was made by owners of the forum or I screwed something up.

I'm founding those links very helpful to navigate on the forum .

Thanks for reading this.

I'm not really sure, as I noticed them when I signed up.

There may have been an update to the SMF software, that included one or the other.

Caleb

still have them on my page, never noticed them missing.

Two links on the top of the page?

I do not have them on my comp or on my Iphone .

:huh:

Still got them on my page..Must be something changed on your preference page??

Good luck

stetson5331

Everything looks a same in preferences.

Still no links or my avatar on top of the page.

Anyone has idea what can be done about it?

Neron , The forum seems to be randomly doing weird things . My messages have been acting erratic as far as not being notified & pms sent days before , appearing . The Mods , Administrators know about it .

Neron , The forum seems to be randomly doing weird things . My messages have been acting erratic as far as not being notified & pms sent days before , appearing . The Mods , Administrators know about it .

Well knowing you, you always have pms  :huh:

And never noticed anything different here, though can't say I've been on all that much as of late...

Well knowing you, you always have pms  ;)

And never noticed anything different here, though can't say I've been on all that much as of late...

Yes indeed Slow 1 Bayotle :huh: ..  pms = Pure Man Stuff !!! I am so manly , I went & watched the Strikeforce MMA event in New Jersey saturday night  ;)

Well knowing you, you always have pms  :D

Yes indeed Slow 1 Bayotle ;) ..  pms = Pure Man Stuff !!! I am so manly , I went & watched the Strikeforce MMA event in New Jersey saturday night  :D

Google wiki pms, first entry!  :huh:

'nough said ;)

Checking out what is universally meant/accepted ... like 1rst on the google list is good , but that is a bit of a follower ... there are leaders also ( each decides which 1 they decide to be ) . I'll decide what it means to me  :huh:  You may follow me & hence read my tag #  ;)

Checking out what is universally meant/accepted ... like 1rst on the google list is good , but that is a bit of a follower ... there are leaders also ( each decides which 1 they decide to be ) . I'll decide what it means to me  ;)  You may follow me & hence read my tag #  ;)

1st on the list was my explanation of what I said, it wasn

That is Great , I love peaches  :huh:

BFC member # 1 , Rodger

NOPE !!! It is " Bayotle Fan Club " member # 1 = Rodger

ok, NOW i'm really starting to get worried  :-

Next thing you'll be stalking me and chit!!!

:huh:

I already am .. I was watching you sit in your vette sceaming " I have to find a way to catch Rodger somehow !!! "  :huh:

Actually just designed a new alarm for the vette -- it ties into the ignition coil :huh:

Catch h3ll. you mean cook! ;)

I wouldn't swipe that slow thang , Bay .. I just enjoyed watching you pretend  have the faintest chnce of ever catching me ...the engine noises you were making was also fun ... I know what the Warner brothers RoadRunner feels like & you know what the Willey Coyote feels like !!!  :huh:  BEEP BBEEEEPPP

I'm just plain SKEERED!!!!! Stalking? Ok, that's it, you to been joking with each other way to much!!! It's getting to freakish now! heheehehheheh :blink: