sthomson76@aol.com

Design Creation how to keep it yours?

I designed a decal which themed from a popular home game ie beer pong.  I came up with this on my own, I am really new at the legal sides, but I would like to know how to make this my own, in other words I will share it but I also would like to sell it digitally. does anyone have any ideas on how I might go about doing this? my nieces friend slapped it on his laptop all his friends saw it and now they all want one. any advise would be very helpful Thank you in advance.

I designed a decal which themed from a popular home game ie beer pong.  I came up with this on my own, I am really new at the legal sides, but I would like to know how to make this my own, in other words I will share it but I also would like to sell it digitally. does anyone have any ideas on how I might go about doing this? my nieces friend slapped it on his laptop all his friends saw it and now they all want one. any advise would be very helpful Thank you in advance.

Legally the second you make it you own the copy write

Usually once you share it or make it someone can copy it illegally or other wise..Will be very difficult to keep it your own...I agree with it should be but someone out there will take it upon themselves to pirate your design in some form or fashion..If you can figure out how to stop it you will become a millionaire to sell those techniques...

stetson5331

Unless its for a major product or corporation, its not worth the expense or time to prevent people from using your design. Its incredibly expensive to sue over it and in all honesty it can possibly be said that your original design looks like some other persons designs.