Sign in to follow this  
mod22

1st order

Well I just made my first order with Jiffy Shirts and Transfer Express I hope everything works out . This is my first time order. I'm doing 62 shirts for my daughters class . Shirts cost 3.54 ,transfer 1.97 and names 1.55 ea  so in total I have 7.06 into each shirt plus shipping on the transfers is 10.00 which works out to be .16 per shirt  = 7.22 per shirt. I charged 12.00 each does that sound ok. Also does anyone have tips for lining up transfers and making sure the names are on straight.

What kind of shirt? T-shirts, ladies cut, Gildans, Jerzee, hanes? What color?

$3.54 sounds high for a t-shirt. I can buy Port & Company for $1.70 white.

Most of the wholesale priced sources only sell to legitimate businesses. Jiffyshirts sells to the general public, and that's probably why their prices are a bit higher. Excellent selection though.

I would ask some one on the forum to help me out if that was the situation.

They're loosing a lot of money. If that's the price of a standard t-shirt they're paying double what we're paying.

The shirts were Gildan g800 5.6 oz royal blue and the same in yellow.what should I be paying .Actually  I forgot to add in the extras I ordered it ended up being 3.22 a shirt.

Gildan has an 8000. Do you mean that?

The cost for either Daisy (yellow) or Royal Blue is $2.44 each. That's the sale price this week. Otherwise the normal price is $278.

Do you have a business license and/or resell permit?

If so you can sign up for San Mar. Check out there website at www.SanMar.com and look for the Contact page.

Probably too late now, but you can sign up for your next order.

I'm sure you'll have many more.

I'm glad to see that you asked everyone whether it was a good price or not.

You're doing very well.

Yes it was the 8000 Gildan daisy and royal . I will check into Sanmar but do they charge shipping ? Jiffyshirts didn't so that may make the price closer. Thanks for the help.

Yes it was the 8000 Gildan daisy and royal . I will check into Sanmar but do they charge shipping ? Jiffyshirts didn't so that may make the price closer. Thanks for the help.

If its $100 and over it ships for free.

Thanks for the info I will have to get my nys tax #and resellers # so I can buy from them .

Wow, conquest, that's a good price at TSC, $2.06.

Also, San Mar ships for free if it's $200 or more. They have Five locations. If one doesn't have it and the other does, and your total order is over $200 they'll still ship for free.

We combined orders sometimes to make the $200 limit.

Also Bodek & Rhodes has a $150 shipping limit.

Where do you guys get all of your screenprinting equipment and supplies ? I could get a job doing some shirts for a local car dealer but they have a quote for 60 shirts@ 8.98 a tee for 2 color full front and 2 color back designs from rushordertees.com no way I can compete with that ordering trasfers . I wonder what my cost would be with the cobra ink printer and some transfer sheets. I think they would pay a little more from me but not alot more.

If you do transfers you can charge a little less than the 8.98 a T.

Cost about $2 for a Tee, $1 per transfer. So somewhere between $4 and $5 to print then your printing and pressing. Left an extra buck incase the t-shirt cost is higher.

I bought my Epson Workforce 1100 on Amazon, and bought the CISS from one of my suppliers.

I liked it so much I started to wholesale them myself. The Epson was $129, and the CISS $100.

Free shipping on both.

Your cost for the printer and ink will be spread out over a long time and will not have to be considered in this order. Not all of it anyways. You can probably charge $8 per shirt, be way under the other guys, and still make a good profit.

PM or call me if you want more advice on this Paul 732-773-1339 ScreenPrintR@hereUare.com

Wow, conquest, that's a good price at TSC, $2.06.

Also, San Mar ships for free if it's $200 or more. They have Five locations. If one doesn't have it and the other does, and your total order is over $200 they'll still ship for free.

We combined orders sometimes to make the $200 limit.

Also Bodek & Rhodes has a $150 shipping limit.

Sanmar is free shipping over $100