xJoey Dubsx

Found a corner punch, now find me grommet pliers.

Recycling the thread, anyone know of good grommet pliers? This way I don't have to go to my old job to use their grommet press, haha...

---------------------------------------

Anyone know of a good, inexpensive one, that will get the job done, yet be reliable?

I won't be using that often, but I need one for magnets, and even aluminum occassionally.

Looking at this on Amazon, but not sure how well it would hold up for Alum, but probably fine for magnets:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0024M5GH4/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=AJETMOOW7LVKM

Anyone know of any, or have experience with these?

I have one and love it - does sublimation aluminum also.  if you are in a hurry go down to walmart in the craft section and get one of the $4.00 ones - works great for magnets

I've gone through a couple cheepos myself but don't have enough of a need for a large industrial grade either. This one looks better than the others I've tried.

I have one and love it - does sublimation aluminum also.  if you are in a hurry go down to walmart in the craft section and get one of the $4.00 ones - works great for magnets

Link to an example on walmart's site?

by the way the one you have above they show they only have 1 left and it is about 1/ price if I remember correctly

There was two prior, so someone bought 1 of them since I posted.. someone here?

Well I just bought the last one! Hope it's worth it!

I thought you were talking about the Grommet Tool. I bought mine from Harbor Freight for under $10.00

Hey Joey get a gromett press..I bought mine fom USC and love it..It is prioritized on what metal grommetts I can use in it but so far love it..I bougt it from their web site bout a year or two ago..Great inexpensive machine..Bout 39 bucks if I remember...

stetson5331