xJoey Dubsx

ATV Number Plates

karts use a generic type number plate . I doubt there is a wholesale place to get stuff like that  unless you are a licensed dealer . A kart magazine or dirbike/ATV magazine might have some ads .

I know different states have different requirememnts for size, letters and location of said plate. There is no Standard

I was thinking number plates like racing numbers etc that come on most off road stuff . Actual plates usually come from the licensing dept :)

That is what I was talking about also . American Powersports ( kart racing ) has them for $ 1.50 , part # AP975 for white plus 4 other colors .

www.apsorderonline.com

That is what I was taliing about also . American Powersports ( kart racing ) has them for $ 1.50 , part # AP975 for white plus 4 other colors .

www.apsorderonline.com

Nice! Thanks 100x

I was thinking number plates like racing numbers etc that come on most off road stuff . Actual plates usually come from the licensing dept :)

I run my quads in about 6 states, never seen a state that issues a plate, just the registration sticker and size requirements for plate and location.

But nill on it all as he was looking for number plates.

I run my quads in about 6 states, never seen a state that issues a plate, just the registration sticker and size requirements for plate and location.

Well you had me confused when you posted " I know different states have different requirememnts for size, letters and location of said plate. There is no Standard "  In Md there are stickers that the Dept of Natural Resources issue . WV gives you something also if you apply & put insurance on the quad . You are legal to drive on secondary roads then . Racing orgs have size requirements , placement etc .

Ohio runs plates as of Jan. 2010

I am fairly sure WV gives a small plate . Only time I have seen them was when going by the property at speed :) . I still have a 1989 TRX250R along with some utility quads . I did not like the EX400 I had . I like the trx450s & would get 1 , but don't ride quads enough to justify the expense .