How much would you charge for 200 of these decals? Theyre cut on Oracal 651, each one is 4" long .670" tall

DSC04998.jpg

My prices are known to be low... but I would be about $2-3 each, assuming I needed to really bid well to get the job.

It is easy to week with only 3 areas requiring any real weeding. the first pull weeds most of it at once even if doing a big sheet . . .I's be less but depends on your area

To be honest, on 15" vinyl your only using about 6 running feet from doing rough math in my head (uh oh) lol

In about 1 running foot you should be able to fit roughly 36 of these with them being 1" tall which includes roughly 1/4" spacing.

I'd be $100 for them all. Shouldn't be any issue weeding to be honest if your blade is good, depth is set right and it's 651 or better vinyl. I'd be $140 if i had to order a special color though that i didn't stock.

1/32 thick letters and 200 pcs. if i was gunna do it i would be at about 2.50 each, but i think i would pass on this as that thin i would think would cause more problems than praise.

Should be no issues on this if your machine is set up correctly. Fresh blade and the right depth with good 651 vinyl and your golden.

not worried about the machine or ability to cut, thats all the easy part. A 1/32 wide strip of vinyl i would be really concerned with. Thats pretty thin, not gunna take much for that to come off and life is not gunna be where it should be, and with 651 will be even less forgiving. For that reason i would either turn away from this or talk the customer into something that is going to be a bit more forgiving.

But really i quess i dont know end use of the decal as that would be a factor in it for sure. But looks to me like they want to stick it on thier frames before a sale goes out the door. Ans thats what would worry me.

I'd be at $.50 each...and I can guarantee you that some else around here would do it cheaper.  I'll bet you could get them done for half that if you called some of the CL price whores. 

I'd be at $.50 each...and I can guarantee you that some else around here would do it cheaper.  I'll bet you could get them done for half that if you called some of the CL price whores. 

I don't worry about the craigslist lowballers, They won't be in business long anyway so it's a race to the bottom for them. Show them up and define yourself with quality services.

My pricing comes out to $0.48 a piece, but I add anywhere from 25-50% extra for small or tedious weeding. I think $0.75-$1.25 a piece would be fair. I'd tell them $1.50 a piece, then let them know you are giving them a $0.25 discount per logo because it's a large quantity. Tends to make customer happy when they know they are getting a discount  :)

My pricing comes out to $0.48 a piece, but I add anywhere from 25-50% extra for small or tedious weeding. I think $0.75-$1.25 a piece would be fair. I'd tell them $1.50 a piece, then let them know you are giving them a $0.25 discount per logo because it's a large quantity. Tends to make customer happy when they know they are getting a discount  :)

I agree but this design almost weeds itself, there are only 3 letters to weed after the first pull

Thanks for the input guys, i appreciate it. The only aggrivation ive run into so far with weeding the few ive made so far is that the dot ontop of the I is so small, it likes to pull up with the rest of the vinyl when weeding it. Im trying to talk him into getting rid of the dot all together,

I like font.

What is name of the fonts.

Thanks

I dont know, I was given a raster image of it. I tried matching it with whatdafont but nothing matched so i just vectorized the image i had.

That is a really nice font. I wonder if it's something unusual so the font-identifying websites can't clock it or if it was something the original artist designed by hand?