NewToSigns

I need a cross with Curly things in the background!!

So I have been looking for a while now and I even purchased a cd on the warehouse for signs website and they only had like 4 designs and they looked like garbage.  Where can I find a cute girly curly Q's? I have the cross covered, found that quick that was easy.  Any input is appreciated, I need for 2 jobs now stickers and some t-shirts.

Thanks

Jason

Your welcome..

HMMMM DL'd 57 times and only one TY...Wow  :D

stetson5331

i didnt take them, but i will still thank you for providing them for the forum.

i did open them however, as i was curious as to what the hell a "cross with curly things" was. and that would also show as a download.

so while im sure there are members who wont post a thank you, dont get too upset thinking that there are that many of them.

Your welcome..

HMMMM DL'd 57 times and only one TY...Wow  :)

stetson5331

i didnt take them, but i will still thank you for providing them for the forum.

i did open them however, as i was curious as to what the hell a "cross with curly things" was. and that would also show as a download.

so while im sure there are members who wont post a thank you, dont get too upset thinking that there are that many of them.

No problem..I always see others say that what no thank you's after so many DLs..I just didn't want to be left out...LOL..no need on getting upset...LOL...Lifes tooo short for all that...

stetson5331

I will look and see if any are bigger...Do you want more ornate or just bigger?

Thanks

stetson5331

yes Stetson, I am looking for bigger, more of a cutier one that you would find on a tshirt or on a flyer.

Thank You For your help it is much appreciated!!