Sign in to follow this  
Neuromax

Copam problem I could use help with

I have had this problem since the cutter was new, the ends are closed in the software but they stay open where the cut starts and finishes. For some reason on Oracal 651 it's not as bad as on 631 but it is still there. This pic is taken on 631. I have a Copam 2500 and use signblazer. I have tried many different settings of pressure, offset, speed and I can make it better but turning the offset down to zero but it is still there. In the pic shown the speed was on 20, pressure was down to 20 and the offset was .15. I would appreciate any guidance anyone can give me!

520720697_photobucket_10707_.jpg

I would check to make sure the carriage is securely on the track.

I would check to make sure the carriage is securely on the track.

Thanks for the idea, I checked and it seems to be very secure, no movement or play in it at all.

I really can't remember cause it has been a while since I cut with signblazer but does the offset in the cutter setup window change this also? or is it just set on the copam?

Does the Copam have a setting on the machine for offset? Some have it on the machine and some do it through the software.

Thanks guys after playing with it some more I turned off the offset in SB and adjusted it to .25 on the machine itself and it seems to be cutting solid lines now!