Sign in to follow this  
Rodger

Bayotle ,,,,, wanna bet ???

I found you the website, get your own password

I didn't qualify , so i thought iI could use yours . Let's see .. I started this thread about betting on the superbowl !!! That issue must have been the most discussed issue yesterday yet you post in the thread " Isn't there a forum about nothing that you guys can argue nonsensically back and forth on?

This is getting silly " ........  & then post a forum called SomeIdiots.com . Humor is the 1rst intelligence test  , you should try some ... If you don't like humor , avoid my posts & especially my threads as I have plenty  :) .... come to think of it 99% of the members do also .

Enough is enough - Kiss and make up you two!  :)

(And the only reason he didn't qualify is because he cheated and used my answers! :))

you can take a long walk off of a short pier for all I care . The forum rules are simple & easy to read  .  RULE # " 4. Joking, sarcasm, etc must be in good taste and is just fine; but hostility and personal attacks on other members or our company and products will not be tolerated. " 

What you posted in this thread that I started is offensive & personal if you consider the meaning of " nonsensically " . Posting a link to someIdiot.com seems personal to me , plus calling Bayotle & me " fools " & acting like 5 year olds .. is hostile & personal & IS AGAINST forum rules . ( i think we act at least like 6 year olds BTW ) The reason I started this seperate thread in the off topic section was to avoid further thread jacking ... which you are guilty of in this case . You are # 3 on my " list " & like I told the other 2 , don't respond to anything I post & I'll return the favor . Don't become a liar & post in response .....

Happy now?

Oh and by the way, you want to talk about thread hijacking lets take a look here:http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,32536.0.html

A quote from a long time moderator here "The forums are here to help people"

Nothing on this thread or the one of mine that you totally hijacked have anything to do with helping people.

Done.

Happy now?

Oh and by the way, you want to talk about thread hijacking lets take a look here:http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,32536.0.html

A quote from a long time moderator here "The forums are here to help people"

Nothing on this thread or the one of mine that you totally hijacked have anything to do with helping people.

Sheesh! Someone's grouchy...

On the subject of the latter half of the above statement, they say laughter is the best medicine. (Except when your ribs are broken...) Allow me to illustrate my point. I was getting my a$$ handed to me at work today, but after reading the back & forth (good-natured) banter I don't feel like I want to strangle the next person I see... Therefore, this thread helped me...

Also, this was posted in the "Off Topic" section of the forum. If you come here looking for specific help, you're obviously lost...

One more thing, the thread mentioned as an example of thread jacking was in the Buy, Sell Trade section and as a direct result of the alleged jacking, was continually bumped to the top of the forum, making the post more visible to potential buyers. I think "Help" is precisely what the poster got...

Just my cent-and-a-half...

I too have found humor in all the posts and jacking these days...Humor makes the tension go down after a bad day at the shop..I too have been guilty at agging on both these guys from time to time..I must be somewhat guilty of jacking a thread in association to both of you..But hey it's all in fun and we have had a laugh or two..H$ll 3 or 4..Nothing wrong with a lil play..Find humor within yourself and stop being so grumpy these days...

These guys provide alot of support and help to us all on the forum so chill, they are only having a little fun and lifting the mood on whats become a lil stuffy as of late..

just my 2 cents

stetson5331

Hey Stetson , I consider you a " partner in crime " also  :D ( Bayotle is the worst , me then you  :D ) ... if you can call humor a crime :) I don't & the forum rules don't either . It is much more enjoyable to have humor & comradery than  hostility ( which is against forum rules ) I think  the 1rst " episode " was on that guys thread & it did go on & back & forth a bunch . He did post something about it & I took it as humor , which it may not have been . At any rate , If anybody has anything to say about anything it is best to say it without being nasty . Plain , simple & honesty promotes a good resolution . Hostility , insults & argueing to " win " just takes it further down a bad road . In other words , nobody has to be disagreeable to disagree . Just disagree & say it like a mature adult without insults .

I also think humor promotes good feelings towards each other . I enjoy this forum & its members . I have never met anybody from this forum yet , but I consider many friends .. those can call me in the middle of the night & I would come help them change the flat tire  ;D .

Thinking you just missed his sense of humor, he did after all hijack this thread :D

You getting to the party late again :D I already made a joke about that . It didn't go over well  :D

LOL...I don't mind humor at all..I have had a laugh or 2 at the expense of me and others on the replies posted on the threads..

I could take the response as I am not hijacking but mearly adding a colorful and unique perspective on the commentary thus contained within said hijacked thread...

I may read and then post or may post then read..Which ever the bottom of the bottle makes me do it!!..LOL

OOOPS there goes another one!!..LOL

All I can state is you nor I usually say anything that offends me and yes I have seen the hijacking get slightly out of hand from time to time..but it's all in good fun and it makes the day go by faster and smoother sometimes..So hijack away and have a great time doing it...ROTFLMAO!!

stetson, i was refer'n to bayshore as far as hijacking the thread!

H3ll I have you on ignore so i never see anything you post! ;D

And Rodger, I may be late but I am good looking!

Actually it's been a long overworked weekend and an even worse monday, sittin here trying to decide if i should do some work or just park in at the desk up front so all my customers feel sorry for me :D

But I will chime in like everyone else, all this b.s. is just that and a good way to unwind (and man do i need to unwind - anyone know a cutie that can walk on backs? (and please dont suggest rodger! :D)

NOW wait a minute if you got me ignored how did you know I posted to this thread...MMMM HMMMMM

telling stories again..You keep on I might start to believe the hype here bout ya..LOL  ;D  :D  :D

I think I'm going to start using @ bayotle .. @ Stetson etc , because it is easy to get mixed up who is being addressed  ( unless we say SLOW & then we all know it is Bayotle :) )

Well if that's how it's going to work then @ssholes would refer to stetson and rodger!  :)

@ bayotle

sticks and stones...LOL...

I am sorry I have hurt your feeling..I know you don't have but the one and for hurting it I am sorry. Mumms the word :)

ya know, if you weren't on my blocked list I'd think that was funny!

:) :) :D

Hey at least I said I was sorry   :)

I am trying to be nice and carry on a carefully orcatrated comment trail..I don't want to be kicked for making lude, rude comments toward anyone..I hear the mods are looking at all the thread jacking and I would'nt want to be caught up in a scandle like that!   :)  :D

Well if that's how it's going to work then @ssholes would refer to stetson and rodger!  :)

@ Bayotle ... I know you are , but what am I :)  :D

Well if that's how it's going to work then @ssholes would refer to stetson and rodger!  :)

@ Bayotle ... I know you are , but what am I :)  :)

A Barbie wannabie ;D

Stetson, I'd be worried if i were you too, I've heard the punishment for thread-jacking is the same for car jacking! :D

Well if that's how it's going to work then @ssholes would refer to stetson and rodger!  :)

@ Bayotle ... I know you are , but what am I :)  ;D

A Barbie wannabie ;D

Stetson, I'd be worried if i were you too, I've heard the punishment for thread-jacking is the same for car jacking! ;D

@ Bayotle ... I know you are , but what am I :D    ( 1 of my favorite lines from " Welcome Back Kotter " )

Well if that's how it's going to work then @ssholes would refer to stetson and rodger!  ;)

@ Bayotle ... I know you are , but what am I :)  ;D

A Barbie wannabie ;D

Stetson, I'd be worried if i were you too, I've heard the punishment for thread-jacking is the same for car jacking! :)

Kwel that means I get a car to run around in for awhile without paying for the gas, insurance or up keep...Fantastic I will take a 1966 convertable Stingray...Always has been my dream car!!...

Ummmmm no, if i dont get a 1966 Stingray you dont either!

Oh and quit talking to me, you're blocked!!  ;)