Sign in to follow this  
Rodger

Bayotle ,,,,, wanna bet ???

official 2nd thread dedicated to Bayotle  ;D:D :D

I bet ya a wash job on the Super Bowl :D  IF ( WHEN ) the Steelers win , you have to wash my motorcycle ... IF the Steelers lose ( fat chance at that .... ) I'll wash your Corvette ( no matter what color you have it by then  ;D )

If you are scaded , just say you are scaded  ;D

BFC member # 1

I bet ya a wash job on the Super Bowl :D  IF ( WHEN ) the Steelers win , you have to wash my motorcycle    (in a Bikini!)      ... IF the Steelers lose ( fat chance at that .... ) I'll wash your Corvette ( no matter what color you have it by then  :D )    (again....in a Bikini!lol)

If you are scaded , just say you are scaded  :D

BFC member # 1

Come on ....make in interesting! lol

As long as I can't see it from my house! ;D

Holy Shait - I am working on 4 hrs sleep for 2 days straight and read the first line and thought you wanted him to wash you . . . glad I got the glasses out and re read this.  the whole clone thing has got me crazy :D

Scott , that is hilarious & I would have thought the same thing after the banter recently .... come to think of it , Bayotle did offer something similiar to what you 1rst thought  :D .

First off ya all are getting way out of control - I may hafta have a talk with the powers that be and have your license to type revoked!!!!

Second, Rodger? You really must believe my IQ to be well under you're 32 points, sorry to disappoint, but It's at LEAST 3 points higher so no I will not be betting on your 'sure thing' tyvm for the offer but ummm KMA!!!

Prototype66? You are just sick, you think these 'big uns' would fit in a bikini?:D  :D (but hafta admit, the thong would show off my best assets! :D )

Oh yeah, and you're just plain sick for even imagining it!!!  ;D

Dakota, I'm assuming your just as sleep deprived as I am cause I had to reread it myself, several times... Was starting to get really concerned about Rodgers sanity, well then i realized it was Rodger and that's how he is, but after reading the 3rd time i caught the 'bike' part... Hard to tell with him, he is a little off balanced, well maybe not so little after this 'latest offer'  :-

He's actually starting to scare me now  ;D

;D

Ok , We have a volunteer .... Prototype66 will wash the motorcycle in a bikini ( his choice of color ) if the Steelers win or wash Bayotle's corvette in a PINK bikini ( Bayotle's choice of color ) if the Steeler's lose . DONE deal , my final answer  :D

Ok , We have a volunteer .... Prototype66 will wash the motorcycle in a bikini ( his choice of color ) if the Steelers win or wash Bayotle's corvette in a PINK bikini ( Bayotle's choice of color ) if the Steeler's lose . DONE deal , my final answer  :D

Ok, fine you talked me into it, it's a bet!!

Gawd I hope you win, seeing Proto in a bikini is liable to make me loose that 3 point IQ advantage I have over you!!  :D

;D:D

Hey , I took an IQ test once . HAHAHA I passed !!!

Yeah, passed your last score!  :D

You should see how I clean my house!  :D

I'm so glad I don't have a clue what you look like, i so didn't need a visual of that!

Now Rodger on the other hand may be interested if ya have something in pink!  :D

;D , At least I'm in 3 digits , you ever get into the 2 digit catargory yet ( let's 4-get about your negative scores  :D )

;D , At least I'm in 3 digits , you ever get into the 2 digit catargory yet ( let's 4-get about your negative scores  :D )

ummmm think you should put your glasses on (as if you could read!) and look at where the decimal point is, normally to the RIGHT is better than to the LEFT! .030 is NOT better than 030.

That is correct , so you would have to score 60 more points in order to be even with me !!!  :D

That is correct , so you would have to score 60 more points in order to be even with me !!!   :D

No no and oh h3ll no, you need to move the decimal point to the right a few places for my score, not left like we do for yours!  :D

Hey , I was just using the specs you posted .. It is ok , change it as you want  :D;D:D

I'm thinking you and barbie need to take a vacation before you both get my 455 banned from the 4um!  :D

And no i dont mind all the hate mail I'm getting for my postings, it makes me feel so loved!  :D

And greenbay draws first (and so far the only blood!!)

Good thing I like you and dont want to see you in some french maid outfit! :)

Well i am certainly very happy that you don't want to see me like that !!!  :)

I'm watching something MUCH better , womens playing pool  :D .

Hey Bayotle , YOU WIN !!! & I am glad .. send pics of Protype washing the vette !!!  :)

Hey Bayotle , YOU WIN !!! & I am glad .. send pics of Protype washing the vette !!!  :)

Not sure how anyone wins with that one . . . couldn't you get volleychick?

I actually think i am the 1 that wins . I lost the initial issue about who wins the SuperBowl , but with the terms of the bet ... sigh of relief  , Bayotle gets the wash job  :D

HEY , quit jacking my thread !!! :D I have never found a forum about nothing .... if you find 1 , let me know & I'm sure Bayotle & I will go there & argue about nonsensical things .

Can I use your member name & password ?

Well i am certainly very happy that you don't want to see me like that !!!  :D

I'm watching something MUCH better , womens playing pool  ;D .

Dayum it, sucks my cables screwed up and i only get 27 channels! X(

That would have been on my to record list - just got in and this thread went nuts!!

Umm thanks for the pics, i think... at least I was able to put it to good use and help with my diet, though cleanups  gonna be a mess  :)

And on that note, time to abandon this thread and leave it to Rodger and Bayshore ;D