freezermink

US cutter must have made some kind of mistake!

I placed an order for 7 rolls of misc Oracal vinyl... 651, 631, etc.  no crazy big order, but pretty large for a guy like me just starting out.  I hit the submit button in the afternoon on Monday (Jan 31).  Seeing as though entire middle of the country is getting hit by some weather, i expected a possible delay, and thats fine, i'm in no big hurry. 

Today, i was on my way out when i was met by the FedEx guy handing me a large box from... USCutter.  You've got to be kidding me.  $10 to ship that box AND it arrives in 2 days?  Whats the deal, am i the 1 millionth customer or something? 

Huge props to the USCutter team... I've had nothing but the most positive experiences with them so far.  Keep it up guys, your work is MOST appreciated.  :thumbup:

good Job USC and fed ex.  I have had packages held for 2 days because ups is shut down in our area

They have seriously been working to improve their shipping and it seems to be working. When I order before noon, my order ships the same day,every time.

Yeah Those guy's are the best. I'll sure give them a huge thumbs up. Along with BJ and the rest of the guy's on this forum. They really frickin rock!!!!!!!!  :D

I can get my vinyl a few bucks cheaper, but let me tell ya, you can't beat the speed from USCutter man, I did the same as you. Looked up and there it was, I was like, huh....... ehehehehe

Thanks USCutter!!!!!!

I have to pay for the shipping, because I'm in Alaska, but get it in 2 days also. Can't beat that!

Just wish people would realize Alaska is part of the U.S. and I ship all the time and don't find it to be anymore expensive to here or from here, as it is anywhere else.

With the fast service, I won't complain to loud about having to pay shipping costs, but would sure buy alot more if I didn't have to and got the same shipping break,as everyone else. :D

Just got my second order, in the same fast service, so I'm a happy camper. Thanks, US Cutter, keep up the fast service, it means alot, when you have to buy outside of your own state.

Canada is part of the U.S.? It's a state? You know that's a lie!!! Canada is not a part of the U.S.!!! Everytime we tried to make you guy's a state, you would jump on those mounted horses and run away!!!! eheheehehe Joking with ya lol

YOUR MY LONG LOST MOUNTED COUSIN!!!! WAIT TIL I TELL MY MOM!  ;D  :D

HATS OF TO USCUTTER!!!!!!, I just started ordering my vinyl and transfer tape from them and the same thing if I order before 1 pm est. its here in 2 days. The Oracal vinyl rocks and cant beat the shipping price. I live in BFE so shipping was always a factor. I even started using the Oracal transfer tape HT55 for wall art, ordered some 30 inch vinyl still shipped the same day. I wish I would have ordered from them from the get go, all those shipping fees would have been in my pocket.

thanks guys/gals, Keep up the good work!

I haven't been around here in a LOOONG time, but I still have been ordering my vinyl from them.  They have not done me wrong yet!  Shipping is fast and cheap.

Ya do know if USC is shippipng to fast you could just not accept the delivery until you're more comfortable with the delivery time ...  :D

Just my .5 cents worth...

• Like 1

haha.  i never thought of that.  next time they show up with a package i'll have to ask them if they could just hang on to it for a few days... you know, until its more convenient for me.  i'm sure that'd be no problem.  :D

• Like 1

haha.  i never thought of that.  next time they show up with a package i'll have to ask them if they could just hang on to it for a few days... you know, until its more convenient for me.  i'm sure that'd be no problem.   :D

Glad I could be of assistance to ya! Sometimes these problems just need to be looked at from a different angle :D

I have to agree, I am only on my second order from usc because I am new to this vinyl thing but shipping has been great.I am very impressed with usc

I must have jinxed them cause I ordered on Thursday before 1 and it didnt ship til Friday so no Sat deliv. Just my luck. Hey 1 out of 20 isnt bad  ;)

Hey Guys I know this is an old Post, But I wanted to say thanks for the kind words.

I know we don't always get it right but our team does try. It is not our intention to let anyone down but it does happen.

I went to a major burger place the other day and they were out of Tomato's how dare they not have tomato's for a burger. they should have planned better. The manager didn't even care.

I went to Sears not long ago to by a new stove People walked by me as if i were not even there.

I even went into a sign shop a few weeks ago needing a banner made and they told me they could not get it done for me even though i gave them a week

So you can see we are not the only ones

We do try.

Garry Martin

Sales Manager

USCUTTER

Memphis, TN

• Like 1

Ok, I promise I am not trying to stir up anything BUT, next time get the banner from one of the forum members, You will be well taken care of I am sure! I know I have been!

• Like 2

Ok, I promise I am not trying to stir up anything BUT, next time get the banner from one of the forum members, You will be well taken care of I am sure! I know I have been!

:thumbsup:

+ 1 .... Hilarious :thumbsup:

haha. i never thought of that. next time they show up with a package i'll have to ask them if they could just hang on to it for a few days... you know, until its more convenient for me. i'm sure that'd be no problem. :D

I know that one is a bit old but,

First off, i havent had a problem with shipping yet with US cutter. fast and cheap every time,

but as for the have them hold on to it deal lol... i ordered something one time about 6 months ago, nothing to do with us cutter, at all,

but it was through FedEx, i was keeping an eye on the tracking , i followed it all the way, it said the ESTIMATED delivery date was ,, i forgot but we will just say, Feb 6th, it said on Feb 5th, "On truck out for delivery" , well hell yea,

They never arrived.. i called Fedex , they said it wasnt supposed to be delivered until the 6th!!! i said hey it was on the truck, why not deliver it!!! and i said that was an ESTIMATED delivery date. nope sorry too bad lol.

so yes SHIPPING CAN BE TOO FAST lol