clint243

haveing a bit of trouble

thank you ....and I hope you do see them when you pass through ....where are you from ...if you do not mind me asking

San Angelo.  We do scuba training in Balmorhea so I pass through there regularly.

On second thought, fire and rescue isn't what you want to see when scuba training.  :lol:

Hmm  San Angelo ....I grew up in Eldorado and then moved to San Angelo when I was a sophmore in HS....been here in FS for almost 13 years now .....

How many firefighters do we have on this forum? Seems like alot. I am a firefighter/EMT from south Mississippi. Glad to know other firefighters need 2nd jobs to make ends meet. LOL

Hmm   San Angelo ....I grew up in Eldorado and then moved to San Angelo when I was a sophmore in HS....been here in FS for almost 13 years now .....

Ha... I was in San Angelo this weekend for a dirtbike race/hare scramble. Actually, the race was about 20 minutes south of San Angelo, but we stayed the night there. OMG... was it butt arse cold Sunday morning or what?!?! 20 degrees with a 20mph wind!!!

How many firefighters do we have on this forum? Seems like alot. I am a firefighter/EMT from south Mississippi. Glad to know other firefighters need 2nd jobs to make ends meet. LOL

I think there are atleast 5 or 6 of us...

I'm in Houston, Texas. 9 years in the business... of firefighting, 1 month in the business of vinyl :)

yup ...it is supposed to be cold here tomorrow and Thursday ....but i hope not ......I am a Vol. firefighter ...we get like 8 dollars a call ....but I do it becasue I love it ......as far as cutting vinyl ...I got this as more of a hobby than anything ...but I am finding out the more people know you can do it ...the less of a hobby and more of a job it becomes

Go ahead and add another one to the list :woohoo:

I am a vol. firefighter, first responder,and  haz-mat tech. As for the job that pays the bills, I am a correctional officer at the county jail. Oh, and I also sell and install emergency lights and equipment, along with my vinyl graphics. So i stay kinda busy. :bang: