clint243

haveing a bit of trouble

I have an image that i can vectorize but no matter what i do or try I cant get it clean enough to cut....would anyone be willing to look at it ...i will try to to put the image here but if not i can gladly email to someone who can help .......I am about to pull my hair out

thanks Clint

the first one is the eps file and the second one is what I had to start with

gr Ft. Stockton Firefighter.jpg.eps

post-1802-12986514850751_thumb.jpg

gr Ft. Stockton Firefighter.jpg.eps

post-1802-12986514874784_thumb.jpg

just one ....I am going to try to make these for the dept I am with .....but it seems to be beating me.....lol

that looks great ...but as far as replacing the text ...i have no idea how to do that ....I have had t his plotter for all of about 2 weeks and do not get to play with it very much ....but thank you for what you did already

No problem! I'm actually working on it some more, i noticed some other things that need cleaning. I'll try to fix the text for you and repost it, that is if someone doesn't beat me to it  :D

Hey i really do thank you you ...I wish I had a way of figuring out how to do it on my own  :bang: :bang: :bang: :throw:

yes i have it and i tried it in there but the image was kinda rough ...but I am am playing with it now ...the original eps I posted was made in inkscape

dang... another firefighter to the board?!?!

we got those scion guys beat!!!  :jumping:

Clint..... how big are you going to cut these? Is it ok to replace some of the fire fighting tools with similar ones to make it easier for you to weed?

I am going to make them about 5 or 6 inches tall .....I cut one from the first eps file and it came out good with cuts to seperate the flames but I cant for the life of me figure out how to change the fonts in sb ....

ok here is another one that I did...i have to make 3 differnt ones ...one for the Cheif ,Asst Cheif, and then finally firefighters .....so I have the image and I love the way it cuts right now ...yes it is a pain to weed but I only have to do 15 or so .......but the problem I have is that I really need to change the bottom where it says firefighteer and cheif  and asst cheif ...can you or anyone take a look at that part and help me out ....I can give you a cell number to call or i can call you ...i really want to know how to fix and change these parts....thank you

Clint

fsvfdasstcheif .eps

fsvfdasstcheif .eps

I'd love to help ya clint but I'm not a great teacher. I do most of my work in Illustrator so it's going to be a lot different than Inkscape. I can make the changes for you and post them if you want.

I understand ....and I thank you for helping me so much thus far ....i will upload the last image that I have ...but it is not converted yet .....but yes thank you .....

post-1802-1298651490468_thumb.jpg

post-1802-12986514915614_thumb.jpg

Well, maybe I'll see some of your work when I pass through there going to Balmorhea.  Nice designs.