Sign in to follow this  
DIRTRACER

s\b

email Eric he created a patch that will get rid of all the nag screens I think he requires a small $5.00 donation well worth it

dbtoutfit1979@gmail.com

Have you downloaded the USCutter version ? I have downloaded SIgnBlazer from several places & never got a counter . The best version only has 3 screens you have to click thru ( takes a couple seconds at most ) .

The best version only has 3 screens you have to click thru ( takes a couple seconds at most ) .

For $5.00 I have none to click threw  ;) ;)

The best version only has 3 screens you have to click thru ( takes a couple seconds at most ) .

For $5.00 I have none to click threw  ;) ;)

To each their own ... If clicking 3 screens bothered me , I would spend the $5 also  :D . I was taught that if you take care of the pennies , the dollars take care of themselves . I have to feel I am getting something in order to feel good about it .

when i down load the us cutter ver. i only get 3 screens but when i go to cut it does nothing it sends the job but no action im running windows xp, the only one i can get to work is the one that has a bunch of different drivers it was on some post what sucks is that when i go to save or import a image it goes thru the whole timer again upto 590

I have to feel I am getting something in order to feel good about it .
Ya gettin a ton of abuse - how ya feelin about that???  :D

Told my kid the same thing about saving his pennies, keeps telling me he doesn't make enough (hack, b.s.!)

Me, I never pay with exact change, hell i never spend my change, at the end of the day it goes in a coin counter! ;)

End of the month I got enough to refill that 1/5th! ;)

when i down load the us cutter ver. I only get 3 screens but when i go to cut it does nothing it sends the job but no action im running windows xp, the only one i can get to work is the one that has a bunch of different drivers it was on some post what sucks is that when i go to save or import a image it goes thru the whole timer again upto 590

The USCutter version is what I have been using . I used to go thru making sure the port settings were right until I bought a serial cable from Radio Shack . I think that is the way to go . If I ever get a computer without a serial port , I'll have 1 installed in it .

@ Bayotle a.k.a. right side ...

I am used to the abuse  ;) I can take it & I can dish it out  ;) . When you were raised by parents who grew up in hard times , it is much different than how most of us have raised our kids . My daughter is frugal about most things , My son does not know what the word means  :D .

I bought mine from Radio Shack for about $15 . I know you could find a serial cable much cheaper on e-bay .