Sign in to follow this  
CRepetti

Best Website to Buy Vinyl?

I was hoping you could all help in leading me towards the best place to purchase vinyl, for the best quality, at the best price.  Best Value all around would be very helpful!  Thanks!!

It all depends on what you want to purchase.  What brand? For what use.  all differents uses for different types of vinyls.  UScutter.com sells vinyl

USCutter has competitive prices on Oracal vinyl and $9.99 flat rate shipping no matter how much you order.

Thanks for the replies!

Now my next question is, WHICH brand do you like most (be as specific as possible...please)?  I didn't realize just how many brands and types within the brand that there are...so it's a bit overwhelming!  Most of my vinyl cutting will be used for projects inside the home.  Thank you!!!

I use FDC 4200 and it's great, but when I run out I'll be going with Oracal 651. More colors, longer shelf life.

If it's just for home projects, you may want to look on eBay.  You can buy smaller lengths and widths that way w/out paying the ridiculous prices for vinyl sold to Cricut owners.  The brands are the same as mentioned here but they've been cut down from larger rolls.