Sign in to follow this  
graphical

I'm thinking about buying a 50" uscutter vinyl cutter.......should I?

do you really have a use for a 50"?    I have always had a 30" and have never needed a wider one. And I do fullside vehicle graphics. 

i use a refine mh721 and never really need it to go bigger if i do i just tile the image and if i had a 50 inch i think ordering 48 inch material would

get old fast since we normally only carry 15,24" i think i would have to order that size for specific jobs only, but hey if you got the room do it

I had one and downsized - didn't need the 50" that much and finding vinyl that wide is not as easy

I understand,but there are a few odd times when someone needs to cut to the 48"..........seeing that i'm a newbee with one star i'll take this time to introduce myself......I got into the sign and graphic industry after leaving school, which was like 5 years ago, I made the decision to try to start my own business and left the company I was working for at the begining on this month, i've been dreaming about starting my business for a couple years, and now i'm finally getting started,buying a printer is a little out of my reach at the moment so I was looking for plotter to generate some more revenue,most small companies in my area use a 24" or 36" and they always go to the bigger companies when they have to cut to 48" so I was heading in the 50" direction in order to get those odd jobs from the sourrounding small businesses.I welcome any advice and i'm very thankfull to anyone taking the time to do so.

if you got the space then i would do it, im actually  thinking of getting one too right now im waiting on gcc bengal to arrive i need a second cutter here at home it sucks to go back and forth from the shop for simple stuff 

I like the sound of the cutters .. especially the louder ones . Besides sounding like music in my head , it also sounds like money  ;)