Sheetmetal Pete

Before I get carried away ...

:thumbsup:

my 2 cents :) .

Calling anything Mickey Mouse is supposed to be an insult ... I don't know why because Mickey Mouse has made more money than everybody here on the board :huh: ... Calling sombody an Idiot is not indicative of being amused , is it ? It is actually against forum rules . That is most likely why your post count was mentioned vs the other members . BTW , I wish post counts would disappear after 100 etc . It is easy to disagree with anybody & still not be or take it personal ! " Disagree without being disagreeable ' There are plenty of other forums to bust & argue over silly things dramatically . We try to do it with intelligence & without drama here ( ex : name calling ) :thumbsup:

edit ; I have printer envy .. I wish i could justify 1

Now, Now, Rodger, you know Bay likes to call you person names every now and then heheehehehe :unsure:

Now, Now, Rodger, you know Bay likes to call you person names every now and then heheehehehe :unsure:

Yes I do know that , but it is ok from Bay ... He is EXTRA " SPECIAL " LOL :D

i dont think you guys understand.i am NOT offended by anything that has been posted.this is amusing.

post.gotta get my post count up.lol

I sure am glad you did not get offended by the post count comparison .... :huh: ( SURE you didn't ... :o )

• Like 1

I sure am glad you did not get offended by the post count comparison .... :huh: ( SURE you didn't ... :o )

lol, to much fun, not enough time

Maybe I need to be offended that someones taking my post to heart... :blink: NOT!!!

Hey it's all in good fun..Life is wayy too short be have your panties in a bunch on a big ole hairy legged beast riding a pony...LOL..sorry got out in left field for a second...

Man I crack myself up sometimes before I have enough coffee.... :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe I need to be offended that someones taking my post to heart... :blink: NOT!!!

Hey it's all in good fun..Life is wayy too short be have your panties in a bunch on a big ole hairy legged beast riding a pony...LOL..sorry got out in left field for a second...

Man I crack myself up sometimes before I have enough coffee.... :lol::lol::lol:

Big ole hairy pony................ :unsure: I'm gitt'in skeered now Stet wwwwwwwhahahhaaha hairy pony, now that's an eye opener "before" I have "my" coffee ehehehehehe

Big ole hairy pony................ :unsure: I'm gitt'in skeered now Stet wwwwwwwhahahhaaha hairy pony, now that's an eye opener "before" I have "my" coffee ehehehehehe

If you say your skeeeered beeee very skeeeeered..LOL..

Well the reference to hairy women offended so i was talking animals instead..LOL..wouldnt want anything but my post count and PEtA (people eating tasty animals to be offended,,,LOL

Now there's a thought PETA, I like the one your referring to lol