Sign in to follow this  
Dbannon

loline?

The Sign Outlet Store has a cutter called Loline says it's the best tracking cutter 30' 40' no problem. Anyone worked with these? I'm looking because I think my MH871 is crapping out on me. It's $2000, but if it's that good!

I'm not crazy about what I'm seeing on that site...

They have a lot of typographical errors and incorrect specs on the cutters.

I'm not saying they aren't legit; just that the housekeeping is pretty poor, and that doesn't indicate too good of service after the sale.

About the cutter, Graphtecs are known for their excellent tracking; USCutter has a great deal on the CE5000-60. $1595, free shipping and you get some vinyl and accessories to start with. If it's a 24" cutter you need, that's the one I'd go with.

Ioline is a simplified heavy duty vinyl cutter.

It's meant to be a rugged work horse.

I just recently bought a 14 year old Ioline Classic. It was extremely dirty when I got it, and there was hair (hope to God it was just pet hair :lol: ) all on the inside. There is rust in a few places, and the bearings needed a good cleaning. I plugged it in and the thing started right up, fan and all. (Wasn't kidding about the rugged part). I gave it a good cleaning, and the thing runs like new.

I believe you are talking about the Ioline Smartrac series. It will have consistent tracking no problem, but then again, so will the Graphtec (considering set-up is good).

Most of the professionals on this forum run a Graphtec, as it seems to be a standard in high quality cutters.

Considering that, you could go with a Graphtec for some mental insurence, but the Ioline is a great cutter.

What ever you choose, it will be an upgrade from the MH :thumbsup: