Sign in to follow this  
stickit2medecals

need help finding color chrome vinyl

I would not buy a non brand name off Ebay. Be sure they post who it was made by and you will be okay.

But by then they usually want as much for it as the many online dealers or more.

The Oracal dont look like chrome to me. More like silver.

I have seen gold mirror, chrome mirror,

all available form different sources..I would get it from US Cutter they have as good a price as I have seen...The Oracal mirror chrome is just that..I have a roll and it's very much like a mirror..

Good luck

stetson5331

ive used color chrome and fluorescent stuff from paperstreetplastics off of ebay.

cuts good

applies good

looks good.

cheap

I have tryed one from Louisville vinyl & graphics on ebay. I usually test the material before buy if its not Oracal.The one i have tested was orange chrome plated on an auto grahics i have done and  on my cars custom front license plate. 3 month have been passed and no color  fading. Check this item on ebay 320544725962.

Jesus

South Coast Graphics

P.R.

paperstreetplastics on ebay is good, depending on color. Chrome so far so good. Flake red is excellent. Flake pink and green fade after a few months. Just made some flake black so we will see. their regular silver flake/sequen is good. excellent cutting and application on all.

i agree with the above, cheap and easy to use, the neon stuff is a little thin but for the money and for the applications ive used it on the stuff works good.

paperstreetplastics on ebay

i agree with the above, cheap and easy to use, the neon stuff is a little thin but for the money and for the applications ive used it on the stuff works good.

paperstreetplastics on ebay

the chrome I use, looks just like chrome. I buy it for $35.50 a 24x10' from Beacon graphics. If your on the east coast it either there or JSI. Beacon carries 3M, Avery, Vector, FDC, Creative, GMI and so on. If you can't find it there then they don't make it.