theccinc

Zencut black and contour cut

Ok I have worked on this everyday for a week and I cannot get it to work.. I have printed my print on vinyl 13 x 19.. the special registration marks are on the print within the specified areas.. when I put the print in the zencut black go to signcut pro and I hit Special contour cut and then hit gcc contour cut .. at first I was getting all kinds of failure errors.. now that I have the registration marks correct I can see the machine read all 4 registration marks. comes back the the original.. then goes the the 3rd mark where is it supposed to start cutting but it just stops and the lcd on the cutter reads like you have just put a new piece of vinyl in there to select size.. nothing ever cuts.. I did put is support case early this morning but I have not heard anything back.. I have this project that is now due tomorrow and I cannot get this thing to work.. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong.. Has anyone had one of the machines to actually do a contour cut..

Thanks before I pull my hair out.

Lisa

Ok I have worked on this everyday for a week and I cannot get it to work.. I have printed my print on vinyl 13 x 19.. the special registration marks are on the print within the specified areas.. when I put the print in the zencut black go to signcut pro and I hit Special contour cut and then hit gcc contour cut .. at first I was getting all kinds of failure errors.. now that I have the registration marks correct I can see the machine read all 4 registration marks. comes back the the original.. then goes the the 3rd mark where is it supposed to start cutting but it just stops and the lcd on the cutter reads like you have just put a new piece of vinyl in there to select size.. nothing ever cuts.. I did put is support case early this morning but I have not heard anything back.. I have this project that is now due tomorrow and I cannot get this thing to work.. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong.. Has anyone had one of the machines to actually do a contour cut..

Thanks before I pull my hair out.

Lisa

I found you Lisa, are you running a usb cord?