Sign in to follow this  
stetson5331

1st sign...4x8 2 sided

This is the first outdoor sign I designed..

It is a double sided 3 color printed, laminated and contoured cut...Then installed on a metal powder coated welded sign...

thanks

stetson5331

post-10510-12986566233625_thumb.jpg

post-10510-12986566265707_thumb.jpg

Looks good, What are the streaks at the top and middle? Frost from the cold?

Im glad new toys are making$$$$$

Nice job.

Yes they are..

Only had them a couple aweeks and this is going crazy..I contracted a 20k a year account for cut and weed and have bidding on another account with 300 printed and laminated prints from 24" to 48" per month on that one..Hmmm Did a 250 chrome cut n weed job for another customer..No wonder I get no sleep...LOL...

Thanks for your help, hope to return it sometime if you need me to...

stetson5331

Looks GOOD.   Good job

Thanks duck..

with duck in your name does that mean hunting them or ref to a team or something?

stetson531

Looks good, What are the streaks at the top and middle? Frost from the cold?

Yes it's frost Im thinking..This pic was taken in the wee hours of the morning on my way to the shop..Somewhere around 5am or so..We had a small snow just before I took it as well...No streaks in the day light when it was installed..

thanks

stetson5331

Thanks Baytole..

I have been shopping this equipment for 6-8 months now and didn't have it ...I try to never go into something unless I have a reason for it..I already have a great printing business now this adds to it...

Thanks again

stetson5331

When I originally started using this sign-on name I lived in North Missouri and there was not a duck that was safe!   I have since moved to Kansas and don't have the land or hunting connections out here yet.  Nothing better than waking up as the bars are closing and heading out into a cold rain or frozen duck lakes to spend the morning with a dog and hunting buddies!   And the smell of burnt gun powder!

I totally agree..My wife thinks I am crazy and ya know I have to agree to a point..Duck seasons winding down here for the year..Now will have to chase them criters to Arkansas...

Do you cut any hunting decals?..I think that will be a small niche here for me...

stetson5331