theSignPad

Free Logo or Signage Design - Draw on Jan 28th. -theSignPad.com

Bayotle  :)

Well guess I'll have to enter Rodger!

And since I'd want a wrap, I'll hafta pull my name out! ;)

HMMM ...  :) guess that is 2 of us that has to pull our names out . I have my website designed & it is exactly as I like it . I have a logo already , so even though it is a nice offer , not for me . I have found out that nobody knows what I like as much as I do :) .

HMMM ...  :) guess that is 2 of us that has to pull our names out . I have my website designed & it is exactly as I like it . I have a logo already , so even though it is a nice offer , not for me . I have found out that nobody knows what I like as much as I do :) .

Care to share your logo? just curious because looks like the thesignpad is very good at what they do and i think they could compliment anyones already made business with their ideas

Bump! I am going to be picking the winner at 5:30PST tonight, so a few more hours to get your name in!

PITKIN2020

This is a great idea, and would definetly love the opportunity to get a logo designed for my new sign venture.  I just can't settle on my logo and have spent nearly 6 months on it now and I dont think i'm any further forward with it lol

Looking forward to the draw

The winner was just picked.  For anyone wondering, the random # generator in excel picked it!

The winner of the draw goes to: Spyder Graphix!

Thanks to everyone who put their name in.  I'm sure this won't be the last draw I do, so look out for another thread in a few weeks time.  If the winner is ok with it, I'll also post up the design for them when it is complete ;)

The winner was just picked.  For anyone wondering, the random # generator in excel picked it!

The winner of the draw goes to: Spyder Graphix!

Thanks to everyone who put their name in.  I'm sure this won't be the last draw I do, so look out for another thread in a few weeks time.  If the winner is ok with it, I'll also post up the design for them when it is complete ;)

Man what a rip off, this was rigged, he always wins!! X(

C H E A T ! ! ! ! !

Oh yeah, congrates Spyder! and Signpad - Thanks for offering your services, I'm sure they are more than appreciated! ;)

casperkyle

Thanks!!!!

You have to read the thread before posting..Look at the date on the thread listing...

This has already been drawn...

stetson5331