dbtoutfit

SIGNBLAZER HOTSHOT.... do you want it?

This project is on hold until we can get someone with a hotshot dongle.

If you have a Hotshot USB dongle and would like to get a free version of Hotshot so you can install on any amount of machines without the need of a dongle please contact me.  We do not need your dongle just some info from your dongle.

I hope someone can step up soon, these dongles are becoming very rare and before to long the Hotshot version will be lost forever as the dongles stop working due to malfunction and or compatibility.

Without the info we need from the dongle Hotshot will never have a fix/patch. It

• Like 1

Will it work on Windows 7. I have HotShot with the dongle but Win 7 will not recognize the dongle.

Will it work on Windows 7. I have HotShot with the dongle but Win 7 will not recognize the dongle.

Yes this works on win7

Eric

I am fairly new to all of this, what is the difference/benefit of 'Hotshot'? Also what is the price. I don't know the regular price to know what 50% off is LOL

I am fairly new to all of this, what is the difference/benefit of 'Hotshot'? Also what is the price. I don't know the regular price to know what 50% off is LOL

The manual is on uscutter.com

The price is not 50% off the orginal cost of the program its 50% off my charge.

Eric

If you want Hotshot Full Version of SB send me an email.

No Nag, Full Version.

Leaving posts on this thread is useless for this topic.

email ONLY for now...

Eric

tech at xmarkcomputers.com dot com

BTW this isnt freeware, I worked months on this, so only people that are serious please.

first 10 get 50% pricing.

Next 8 get 50% pricing.

you have dot com and .com. should it be used once or twice?

bb

The manual is on uscutter.com

The price is not 50% off the orginal cost of the program its 50% off my charge.

Eric

still no price given.

heres my question. is this just a crack to have the full version without the nag screens, or have you actually figured out this program? meaning, are you going to be doing updates and fixing bugs as they become apparent? drivers to work with new cutters? making it work with new os's that come out? making it work with updated codecs so you can use any eps or ai file and not have to save as an older version? ect..

i for one am very thankfull for all your hard work. i can't wait to get it!

bb

i for one am very thankfull for all your hard work. i can't wait to get it!

bb

Good to hear, :D

Like I said I have a lot $ tide up in this, wife is going to kill me if I dont break even lol

Eric

so,let me get this clear...you actually get a copy of Hotshot,unlocked and ready to install and use?

i was not implying that you were "leeching" from the forum, and i understand that this took time and resources to do, im not knocking you for charging.

personally, i think sb is a great program. the original intent, as was posted by the designer here, was to make it the best cutting software available. imo, is damn close now. i was hoping that somone would be taking this over where he left off and keep the software evolving as new machines and os's came out. and keep it improving from end user input. that was the intent with my question on support for whatever comes up. im gussing you answered that as a "no" with "im not a dev". not a developer? meaning that you wont be "improving" anything. thats what i was looking to find out.

thanks  :D

No Prob,

I was more over just covering grounds for other questions.

There are a "few" ppl on the forum that are against me doing this type of thing.

At this point this software is considered 100% abandon ware but some folks just don

dbtoutfit i have been trying to contact you for a few weeks now i am very interested please email me with price and avail 

thanks

stevenbrace@ymail.com       

I also would like to know more about this.

I lost my complete computer and setup, so now I am back to having to watch the trial countdown again.

I lost over 10K graphics, along with all my t-shirt designs and customer files.

Had to start over from scratch.

Still re-drawing all my graphics.....