Pistonpump

Need Transfers

click the link on my signature line . It is an audition for X-Factor . A " chicken factory " worker singing the Barbie song after a Bee Gees bit . I had posted that was Bayotle after teasing him about having a Barbie collection in 1 thread . Bayotle & I have not let it drop & have had a bunch of fun with it . ( { edit : I had it wrong } My picture shows the left side of the face  , hence left side & his is showing the right side , hence right side )

Well i was gonna say that I almost fell outta my chair on that last comment but turns out the back of the chair actually gave out so no points for you today!

And I dunno why you just don't fess up to being the barbie collector in the family, really, all anyone needs to do is read any of 100 dozen or so 4um topics were either you or I have posted something relating to your collection!

Oh and screenprintr? I have a BLACK Corvette, he's just p'd I wont let him wrap it in pink vinyl!  :)

Rodger, you really do need to get some new colors in your collection, maybe a red wouldn't be so far a leap?

Keep some of the pink so you dont get to upset but really, variety man!

(Oh and why would I get upset? It's all in good fun! If you think you can get one up on me with the abuse, bad news, I practice on all of my customers all day long so when I get time I got tons of new material just for you! :D )

Okay, now I get it.

That was great for a Friday night. After watching that one I watched several of the American Idol flops.

Okay, now I get it.

That was great for a Friday night. After watching that one I watched several of the American Idol flops.

i did the same thing haha.

Thanks Guys.

My point is Simple. Will any of those 3rd Party companies buy from any of us. Yes you have the right to suggest a 3rd party. However, one thing you don't get is that they won't come back and return the favor.

It's called Networking and some don't get that.

+1 ABSOLUTELY!!!

I am in the retail business.  My suppliers are in the wholesale business.  So I do not have any expectation that they "return" the favour.  If you folks get business from your suppliers, great!  But what matters to me is a quality product at a "true" wholesale price from a supplier that will not sell retail. 

I understand that train of thought . I also understand the networking train of thought . The networking train of thought fits in this forum much better as there is comrardery among most of us . I do agree with your stance , whatever works for the person is great . I do doupt very much buying from somebody that retails also , would matter much in the real world ... what ... there must be a zillion vinyl cutters just on e-bay & in everybodies computer room . Certainly dealing with fellow forum members would not undermine anybodies business as being a competitor :D If any of us could get a better price from a big wholesale only company than any member here , business sense would almost dictate to go that way , but I would give forum members the chance to match that price 1rst . A buddy buys printed stuff from a local sign shop that does printing & does good . He actually gets sent vinyl cutting jobs from that sign shop . That is the best thing about owning a business ... One can run it the way they choose then prosper or falter from that business strategy . Same way for conduct & attitude on this forum ... as long as forum rules are observed , no problem , but don't expect to make very many friends being blatant when asked to first refer to forum menmbers who supply what was asked for initially .