Pistonpump

Need Transfers

I have a customer that wants me to make him some shirts.  I wanted to do it in vinyl but after seeing the design the only way is transfers or screen printed.  The problem I have is he wants to sell these on his website but doesn't want a lot of inventory. So my question is....

Can someone quote me transfers on the following qty scale?  I am looking for good quality transfers that won't fade in the wash.

1-9 pcs

10-19pcs

20-30 pcs

I attached a copy of the design.  I can only press up to 15" so it cannot be any bigger than that.

Thanks,

Geo

post-2987-12986566123974_thumb.jpg

post-2987-12986566153112_thumb.jpg

Lost,

That's pretty expensive, and shouldn't we sell to each other rather then give the work to a 3rd party that's not a part of this site?

Wouldn't you rather I contacted you for business then go to someone I don't know?

Help us out here. Find yourself.

See thing is I have been doing business with them for years just for the same purpose.  Buy quantity and save.

Them I know, you I don't, their prices are public-yours are not.

Sharing my knowledge here to "help us out".

P.S. lost1 has nothing to do along the lines you are thinking.

Lost,

Wouldn't you rather I contacted you for business then go to someone I don't know?

Help us out here. Find yourself.

+1 screenprintr

I see this has become a problem as of late on several threads.I have noticed an attitude from some by their posts as well..I keep seeing posts from short timers and those that have been around for awhile recomending 3rd parties, when I feel as you..Keep it with someone here that helps others here..ANYONE can go to a third party but why not support US here on the forum that help them!!

just my 2 cents

stetson5331

Thanks everyone for your help.  I am just waiting on my customer to decide what he wants to do.

Thanks again,

Geo

+ 1 Stetson , . IMO , it is even more offensive & rude when members post stuff from other companies that is actually competing with what USCutter sells . USCutter is WAY too nice IMO ... they make a puppy seem mean ;D . Some members try to fit in & be congenial , others don't  ... they deserve to be on the " shun " list . there are only 2 1/2 on my " shun " list as of now  ;D ... there is that 1 guy .. I am definitely getting tired of seeing his face !!!  ;D

screenprintr-are you paying uscutter to peddle your services here? No? Well how rude of you to condemn me for not bowing to you as a 3rd party provider.

I offered a company that provides quality work at a fair price with quick turn time around as an option.

Can someone quote me transfers on the following qty scale?  I am looking for good quality transfers that won't fade in the wash.

Thanks,

Geo

For those with reading difficulties & also getting pretty cocky  ;D , the OP asked " Can someone quote me transfers ...... " . The OP did NOT ask " Can someone supply me with a company that could quote me transfers .... " or " can someone offer a company that provides quality work at a fair price with quick turn time around "

That said , it is not that bad to offer a 3rd party . Members here should compete for the work price wise . Sometimes bigger companies can make a profit at a much lower price than a small business . A home based business without much of the overhead of a conventional business should be able to make a bigger profit at the same price or the same profit at a lower price than a conventional based business .  It is best for a small business to not even try to compete with that . Loyalty to internet " friends/community " is what Screenprintr is talking about IMO .

I have a customer that wants me to make him some shirts.  I wanted to do it in vinyl but after seeing the design the only way is transfers or screen printed.  The problem I have is he wants to sell these on his website but doesn't want a lot of inventory. So my question is....

1-9 pcs

10-19pcs

20-30 pcs

I attached a copy of the design.  I can only press up to 15" so it cannot be any bigger than that.

Thanks,

Geo

You could be amazed what a 60 degree blade and thermoflex can do. If you have that stuff you should test a piece.

Thanks Guys.

My point is Simple. Will any of those 3rd Party companies buy from any of us. Yes you have the right to suggest a 3rd party. However, one thing you don't get is that they won't come back and return the favor.

It's called Networking and some don't get that.

Networking ... I could not thnink of that word when I posted . Very realistic point .

Thanks Guys.

My point is Simple. Will any of those 3rd Party companies buy from any of us. Yes you have the right to suggest a 3rd party. However, one thing you don't get is that they won't come back and return the favor.

It's called Networking and some don't get that.

I offered up a business that I know and is tried and true.

You chastised me for it in an open forum so guess who will never get a shot at my business!

Maybe you have no clue on how to properly network.

I seriously dont remember doing drugs today but sure feels like I'm having a flashback to a few months ago when half the 4um members moved elsewhere! :D

I understand what you are saying Right Side , but this is different . This is just members getting cozy  :D . I have plenty of friends that I don't want to hold hands with . Plenty I like to debate almost to an arguement . Sometimes it is like a game of chess to see who wins , but most of the time in order to come to an adjusted perspective . The new member is getting a bit personal & dramatic ( Screenprintr did not chastise ) but it is all good & gives different perspectives . Members splitting a few months ago was friction between USCutter personel & some members . A long story that is best left alone  :) . We should all be able to disagree without being disagreeable . There is no senority among members , so as long as the forum rules are not broken , everybody can post their opinion . IF anyody thinks the forum rules have been broken, they can Pm Banner John ( the only active Mod  :) ) or any Administrator ( employee of USCutter ) . When I have had less than pleasant experiences with a couple members , I made a deal with them to not respond to any post of theirs & for them to do likewise . If these guys can get along & stay civil , great .. if not they should make the same deal .

Well I know it wasn't drugs but guess it could be i drank to much dew today.....:D

So are you saying you'll quit reply'n to my posts if i quit reply'n to yours??  :D

Can the 4ums survive without use hijacking each and every topic??  :D

NO WAY BUD !!! you are in my crosshairs 4-ever  :D

From the look of your profile pic - you dont have enough hair to make one  :D

Hey Left Side , It is nice to deal with somone who can take what they dish out  :D . Most can dish it out , but can't take it ... oh BTW .. I am the CHAMP at taking what I dish out , everybody I have ever met has sooner or later blown up .. I forgive you in advance  :)

Rodger, just how many logins do you have? It seems like your location and name keep changing.

I don't know about the Drugs or Drinking, but we can stay off the Caffine, lol.

I thought I should try the 5 hour stuff.

My location always has been Crownsvoille , Md ...  I added Weston , WV a year or 2 ago . Member name has always been Rodger  ( last name Myers ). I am not sure if you are pulling my leg , but there is Bayotle , he looks " almost " like me .. just not quite as good  :) he is not the masculine He-Man type as I am  :D ... he is a bit feminine as he drives a PINK convertable Corvette & has a brand new collection of Barbie Dolls ( he wore out the last collection somehow :) ) . I need to ask him if his Ken collection has all the clothes as on Toy Story 3 :) Hey , He might be Ken & just riding around in Barbie's PINK Corvette  :D;D ;D

Whose picture do you have displayed? Maybe that's the confusion. I don't recognize them, but it might be someone famous and you're both using the same picture.