Sign in to follow this  
momoftwins

can you type a X or Y coordinate?

Is there a spot where you can select an item and type in the x and y coordinates for it?  I would like to be able to make a shape every 2 inches.  Is there an easier way than measuring and moving and measuring again?  I am using Sign Blazer with Windows 7 and have a MH721 machine.

If you are trying to duplicate a shape the easiest way is using the array command select the shape then click on array -- find it in the edit menu or the icon at the top of the screen - or right click and select it from the pop up menu box.  Set your # of columns and rows and spacing/separation.

-Mike

To enter the co-ordinates use the move command -you can enter the x and y or just adjust with the arrows beside abs box and the change will show in the rel box - (think they refer to absolute and relative position)  Move is under manipulate in the menu - also the icon is along the top of the screen and it is in the right click menu box.

In the bottom right corner of the screen there are some settings you can change. One of them is Horizontal/Vertical Duplicate. (Clicking double arros scrolls through options) Set the amount you want to move an element in either horizonta directionl, vertical direction or both. Click Ctrl + D and you will create a duplicate of what is selected at what distance you have input.

PERFECT!  Got the project done! THANKS for your help!!

Now if I could just get a serial plug-in so I could quit wasting so much vinyl.  I got an USB/Serial adapter but my device manager says Com9 but there is no Com9 on the drop-down menu in the cutter set-up.